Will Chandler score Sunday

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Chandler is a rag doll, it might be windy so he could just fall over with a mild gust.

I laughed out loud when he made his TD catch vs the Steelers. If he hadn't held the ball out over the end zone, he would have been stopped because he couldn't get the YAC (8 inches!). Classic Chandler.

and then he rips off his pats jersey to reveal his Bills jersey. He then jumps into the stands and the crowd goes nuts

Now thats fantasy football

!!!!!!!!!

I laughed out loud when he made his TD catch vs the Steelers. If he hadn't held the ball out over the end zone, he would have been stopped because he couldn't get the YAC (8 inches!). Classic Chandler.

But he did score didn't he ?

But he did score didn't he ?

He did, indeed. And, he will again. Reliable hands, as always. But, he runs like he's made out if stuffed cotton.

And, is it me, or does it look like Brady doesn't really like him? I saw it in the preseason, also. After making a play, Chandler gallops over to him smiling like a big St. Bernard, and you can see Brady say, "good job..." But, his eyes seem to be saying, "Jeezus..."roll-eye-smiley.gif

He did, indeed. And, he will again. Reliable hands, as always. But, he runs like he's made out if stuffed cotton.

And, is it me, or does it look like Brady doesn't really like him? I saw it in the preseason, also. After making a play, Chandler gallops over to him smiling like a big St. Bernard, and you can see Brady say, "good job..." But, his eyes seem to be saying, "Jeezus..."roll-eye-smiley.gif

Because Chandler is real person. Patriots dont like them.

Chandler will drop what would be the game winner. Pats*** lose.

and then he rips off his pats jersey to reveal his Bills jersey. He then jumps into the stands and the crowd goes nuts

And then the pregame pyro crew set him up with a rocket pack and he goes flying off into the night never to be seen again.

:lol::lol:

I say he catches a pass, runs the wrong way into the patriots end zone, does the snow shovel dance and jumps in the crowd.

an ode to his love for Buffalo

Yes. Right down the hash marks and then he shovels snow!

I don't think he'll diss the fans by going overboard imo

He's a Patriot* now.

still, I liked Chandler. I won't be rooting for him, but I won't disrespect him either.

That fumble vs Atlanta in Toronto is forever in my memory

so was SJ13's.

W/o the first the second would have not have happened.

Hate to say it, but Chandler is definitely the "x factor" in this matchup. Despite his "love" for Bills fans, Scott has something to prove to the new coaching staff who didn't feel he fit in with their scheme.

He might actually gain FOUR yards on a swing pass in this game.