Crowd noise this Sunday? Guinness in the House!

Chandler#81

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new benches from the rennovation are much higher quality and have little give... much less noise and your hand gets shattered

Welp, that exposes the fact I didn't attend a game last year.. :oops:

Coming to Buffalo for the Macca concert -but that's the weekend of the London game..

An operatic basso voce knows what the fark he is talking about when it comes to projecting your voice. Make the sound come from where the puke comes from. Easy enough for most Bills fans to understand. :D

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/18/experts-offer-bills-fans-tips-on-pumping-up-the-volume/

And once again, tutorials on how to whistle really, really frigging loud. One could argue this is a valuable life skill to have anyway.

This one uses the "OK" finger method, my favorite: http://www.tapeonline.com/articles/how-to-whistle-real-loud

Two-hands, also effective, but not my go-to. http://www.artofmanl...h-your-fingers/

This one gets into the fingerless whistling, which I could never master: http://www.wikihow.com/Wolf-Whistle

Edited by jimmy10

had a similar story but the guy was in front of me telling us to sit down and called security. Never again will I sit there. I hope we get the record but there are Bills "fans" that will try to make sure we dont.

Yeah it really is unfortunate. It took us a while to get rolling against the Colts last week and I was worried that if the Colts scored 1st, everyone would sit down but man, right after Tyrod hit Harvin with that 51 yarder (pause), the stadium was electric.

Section 137 is my section, I love it there. The view is way better than I imagined and the people usually are just rowdy enough, but not over the top. I couldn't make it last week but will definitely be there this week.

You lucky. Make noise for the both of us. Unfortunately I can't endure a 6 and a half hour drive from Queens to Buffalo two Sundays in a row...

The whole stadium did not stand the entire Colts game.

How do you figure? Are you being technical? I was at the game and nobody sat down the entire game bruh. Get your mind right.

my understanding is its identical configuration as KC ..I THINK the problem is the tunnel end cant hold up its part .that is why its not as loud these days

block the tunnels to contain the sound .... :flirt:

so, say we don't break it on our attempt, do we keep getting attempts to break the record?

sure, if you want to pony up ~ $9k to get Guinness to come back. If it doesn't work tomorrow, perhaps our new downtown stadium will be configured/architected to contain & maximize crowd noise.

JMHO, hope the noise level is a factor, break the record, but i would actually love it more(SOMEDAY) if we were the visiting team and another team set the record because of their hatred for us. bobby orr once said, the more boos on the road, the more they fed into it. anyway.. want it to happen for sure.. but you know you made it when most of everyone else hates you.

Edited by dwight in philly

block the tunnels to contain the sound .... :flirt:?

sure, if you want to pony up ~ $9k to get Guinness to come back. If it doesn't work tomorrow, perhaps our new downtown stadium will be configured/architected to contain & maximize crowd noise.

I meant on the same day, like they try it again the same day. Say, ok guys, lets give it another try?

I truly hope they give us a warm up, like hey guys, lets get ready for the noise record two or three times, ya know, get us ready, get us loud!

If I am not in a raspy voice Monday, someone needs to call me out. I've waited for this game for 12 months, and want Brady playing!

I can't wait to see Marsha on his butt the whole game. It's on Dareus. He needs to win this week.

I don't foresee any problem w/ Dareus whatsoever dominating this game; 1) coming off a 1 game suspension; 2) feeling the love with the new contract; 3) 3 rookies @ G/C/G on the Pats OL. I see a beatdown on the horizon.

I've been to Arrowhead a few times, and I'll say it was fricking loud, and that was against Detroit and the Bills and not KC's divisional opponents. That's all the credit I'll give to KC fans though. A lot louder than the good ole 1990's days with 80K in Rich Stadium when I had a young set of lungs. However, Len Dawson said on last year's pregame, if there is someplace to challenge the record, Orchard Park would be in the running. Do it people!! If OP broke the record I could bring that up at work........for the next few months, every day. I love Rex's pressers and don't feel embarrassed to drive with the Bill's laser tag plate and damn, that feels good, keep it up Bills!!

apparently Arrowhead broke the record last year on MNF vs. the Pats (go figure), FWIW

In fairness, his phone is the V2.0CnSay from Fisher Price.

It's inexpensive, but you can't customize your ringtones. So you're stuck with the default options, which isn't so bad...until your wife calls and the ringtone is "The pig says oink!"

Then it's a problem.

hilarious, LABillzFan!!!