9-15: Doug Whaley and Aaron Williams on WGR

26CornerBlitz

If the plan is to physically punish him in the hope of wearing him down, then yeah, go ahead and use Bradham to bump him at the line, and then let a safety match to him at the break point.

I would not, however, entertain the idea of defending him 1-on-1 with any LB on this team.

I'd love to put manny Lawson on him for a few plays.

I also love that Aaron Williams wants Gronk. Even if he's potentially biting off more than he can chew, I love the fire... Love the swag.

If the plan is to physically punish him in the hope of wearing him down, then yeah, go ahead and use Bradham to bump him at the line, and then let a safety match to him at the break point.

I would not, however, entertain the idea of defending him 1-on-1 with any LB on this team.

Exactly right.

This article describes New England's counter to Seattle's defensive strategy against Gronk.

"The Patriots put Gronkowski everywhere split out wide right and wide left, in the slot, in the backfield and in line as a blocker. And that was all in the first quarter."

i know we don't have the same QB and everything... But the Bills plan to use Clay the same way. So they need to figure out how to cover him too. Last year, Belicheat used Revis to cover Clay when they played Miami. Welp? Edited by YoloinOhio

This article describes New England's counter to Seattle's defensive strategy against Gronk.

"The Patriots put Gronkowski everywhere – split out wide right and wide left, in the slot, in the backfield and in line as a blocker. And that was all in the first quarter."

And they did that against Pittsburgh, too. That's why Gronk is such a threat - the Pats line him up anywhere they can to get a favorable matchup.

I'd love to put manny Lawson on him for a few plays.

I also love that Aaron Williams wants Gronk. Even if he's potentially biting off more than he can chew, I love the fire... Love the swag.

Gilmore also went on the record saying he wants to cover Gronk.

Edited by purple haze