RVJ

What is going on with this board?

- Roman's O concerns me. Too vanilla

- Mario didn't show up

- Watkins couldn't get open

- Taylor was only taking short throws

- McCoy was terrible

- O line is still bad

Did the Bills win, um, crush a Super Bowl contender yesterday? Did people watch the game? This is getting out of control.

Just too many hot takes to handle

Edited by dubs

You hold one of the best QBs in the league to a QBR in the 60s and shut out that offence for nearly 3 quarters while missing a Pro-Bowl DT and having your starting safety go out on the first play... Everybody's doing their job. Well.

Roman stunk despite the Bills scoring 27 points and they shut down Luck with Mario and Kyle invisible yesterday. This Bills team must be pretty good.

Oh yeah, No Dareus either. :lol:

Did Easley play? I didn't see him listed with the inactives, but I didn't see him on a single kick coverage either. When they showed the right (near) side of the Bills from the sideline at the kick-off we wasn't there. Robey was in the outside gunner position.

Sorry of this is misplaced. I was not going to start a "Did Marcus Easley Play?" thread!

Yes, he played. Later in the game, the Colts were trying to block punts, so he was pulled in the from the gunner position to block his man on the right side of the line. He was there.

This isn't specifically about Mario, but here's a comment from Luck:

“They forced us into those errors. That’s a good team. They made it hard for us to do the things we wanted to do. That’s a heck of a front four. They beat us pretty badly.”

http://www.oleantimesherald.com/sports/article_76fcb1c4-5aed-11e5-874b-d7fab9a5ef93.html

There are fans who felt like we overpaid him when we got signed him. Then he was quiet the 1st half of his 1st year here, so they developed grudges against him. Then he became a Pro-Bowler and ever since they've begrudgingly accepted him. They come out of the woodwork whenever he has a quiet stretch of games. They would rather be a hater than admit they judged him too soon, their ego can't handle that.

Yes, he played. Later in the game, the Colts were trying to block punts, so he was pulled in the from the gunner position to block his man on the right side of the line. He was there.

Thanks. I watching the game with my daughter (distracted) and only looked for him a couple times, and was surprised I didn't see him. At the end of last year, Easley was so consistenly there applying pressure or making the tackle on kick coverages it was strange to not see him at all.

There are fans who felt like we overpaid him when we got signed him. Then he was quiet the 1st half of his 1st year here, so they developed grudges against him. Then he became a Pro-Bowler and ever since they've begrudgingly accepted him. They come out of the woodwork whenever he has a quiet stretch of games. They would rather be a hater than admit they judged him too soon, their ego can't handle that.

This.

What is going on with this board?

- Roman's O concerns me. Too vanilla

- Mario didn't show up

- Watkins couldn't get open

- Taylor was only taking short throws

- McCoy was terrible

- O line is still bad

Did the Bills win, um, crush a Super Bowl contender yesterday? Did people watch the game? This is getting out of control.

Just too many hot takes to handle

I am with you on this. I started reading a couple of threads, and finally had to close the browser.

The Bills won decisively and convincingly against a good opponent.

Yet, here were these threads bitchng and whining about something.

Just enjoy the damn victory for once.

It feels great. Trust me.