Bills v Colts second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski: Ryan on when he will start thinking about the Patriots: "After I have a couple of beers." #Bills

haven't read any of this thread but my main takeaway from this game (other than WOOOOOHOOOOO) is that I like Williams running behind this line more than Shady. :ph34r:

im sure someone else already said it but when Shady stayed in bounds on that late drive when they were trying to burn clock I totally thought of the time CJ went out of bounds in the same situation. I also really like him out of the backfield. Karlos is a beast.

Cmon man, they didn't dominate but they converted a bunch of short distance dives and kept a green QB clean all day.

The holding calls need to be addressed before anything, but that was a solid first outing

. Run blocking could use some work.

@JaySkurski: Ryan on when he will start thinking about the Patriots: "After I have a couple of beers." #Bills

im sure someone else already said it but when Shady stayed in bounds on that late drive when they were trying to burn clock I totally thought of the time CJ went out of bounds in the same situation. I also really like him out of the backfield. Karlos is a beast.

No doubt, staying in bounds was a vet decision. I'm just not a fan of him pausing the moment he gets the handoff though. Then slamming the ball in frustration. If he'd just his the hole fast he'd get yards. Every carry doesn't have to be a home run.

True. After our second half TD, we had one first down. That's when ground and pound should be eating up the clock. On the other hand, Tyrod had almost double Luck's QB rating.

Robert James - an all-time favorite!

Cordy had TWO holding calls late when you just want to grind out first downs. Three runs for 10 yards is tough, three for 20 can lose games. I did love Karlos in there though!