Bills practice squad

djp14150

I thought Wood looked pretty good - worth developing. Brown's contract is up after this year - UFA. Not sure about Boobie.

Agree to disagree on how good Wood looked. Didn't look bad to me, but I didn't see anything special. And "nothing special" RBs are a dime a dozen.

I'm much less concerned about developing a possible 3rd-string RB for next year than I am about developing either a backup for this year or a potential starter or 2nd stringer down the road. RB is a very heavy injury-risk position, and maybe they want to build in a lot of rest days for the 4 coming off injuries, so I guess I get it. But I'd still rather see Andre Davis, who really impressed me in the preseason, get that spot. I don't expect Harvin to be around next year, Hogan will be an RFA, and Goodwin is far from a sure thing at this point.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

As long as he sticks on the PS. Unless/until he shows something.

i heard Sal say this morning that the team views Oleary like a backup to Matthew Mulligan (blocking TE). They are planning to use Mulligan as a factor in certain formations as a blocker and if he were to get hurt I suppose they bring up Oleary. Then they don't need to scrap those formations. Edited by YoloinOhio

Agree to disagree on how good Wood looked. Didn't look bad to me, but I didn't see anything special. And "nothing special" RBs are a dime a dozen.

I'm much less concerned about developing a possible 3rd-string RB for next year than I am about developing either a backup for this year or a potential starter or 2nd stringer down the road. RB is a very heavy injury-risk position, and maybe they want to build in a lot of rest days for the 4 coming off injuries, so I guess I get it. But I'd still rather see Andre Davis, who really impressed me in the preseason, get that spot. I don't expect Harvin to be around next year, Hogan will be an RFA, and Goodwin is far from a sure thing at this point.

My recollection is that Davis was considering options to join the 53 roster of another team but haven't seen any transaction yet

My recollection is that Davis was considering options to join the 53 roster of another team but haven't seen any transaction yet

Yeah, as far as some quick googling told me, as of yesterday Davis wasn't on any active roster or practice squad. Very surprising to me.

(Bill Streicher/USA TODAY Sports)

Finalized 2015 Buffalo Bills Practice Squad

RYAN TALBOT

Sunday at 2:35 PM

Keep up to date on who the Bills sign to their practice squad!

The Buffalo Bills are starting to assemble their practice squad. Every NFL team has 10 spots to fill their practice squad. Buffalo Football Report will keep track of the entire list as it’s announced.

OL Chris Martin

RB Cierre Wood

DB Jaylen Watkins

S Jonathan Meeks

WR Dezmin Lewis

DE Cedric Reed

OG Cyril Richardson

DE IK Enemkpali

LB Kevin Reddick

QB Alex Tanney

That's what I found on the web. Not sure if any changes.

Whoops. Enemkpali was activated and suspended so this must not be the latest news story. My apologies guys.

(Bill Streicher/USA TODAY Sports)

Finalized 2015 Buffalo Bills Practice Squad

RYAN TALBOT

Sunday at 2:35 PM

Keep up to date on who the Bills sign to their practice squad!

The Buffalo Bills are starting to assemble their practice squad. Every NFL team has 10 spots to fill their practice squad. Buffalo Football Report will keep track of the entire list as it’s announced.

OL Chris Martin

RB Cierre Wood

DB Jaylen Watkins

S Jonathan Meeks

WR Dezmin Lewis

DE Cedric Reed

OG Cyril Richardson

DE IK Enemkpali

LB Kevin Reddick

QB Alex Tanney

That's what I found on the web. Not sure if any changes.

Whoops. Enemkpali was activated and suspended so this must not be the latest news story. My apologies guys.

That's a bit outdated. The full list is at the bottom of the roster page at BB.com:

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

> IK on Suspended list

> No Alex Tanney

> O'Leary now on the PS