New England game prediction

djp14150

I do no think they have the kind of defense to stop us to 10 points.

We'll see, but I suspect they won't be able to stop anybody this year after losing Revis, Browner, Arrington, Dennard in the back end and Wilfork on the front end. I've been wrong about that before, but we'll see this year.

My nightmare is Brady will throw early and often to whoever lines up across from Darby. If Rex doesn't adjust we will be in big trouble. Gilmore hasn't shown me much either. Brady throws 50+ passes and completes 35 or more. We lose and are 0-2 going to Miami. I really hope I am wrong, but losing McKelvin really hurt us bad. Starting D hasn't looked too hot although I realize they are vanilla in the preseason. Also no Dareus first game hurts too. Our best bet is that the 12th man shows up big and get things rocking! Go TT and Go Bills!

I guess you didn't hear that Tom Brady's suspension was over turned by a federal judge. :doh::worthy:

So you think the Bills are going to beat both the Colts and Pats????????? Dude, do yourself a favor and DON'T go to Vegas. If you bet other things like you bet football you'll not only come home broke, you'll come home owing the loan sharks a hundred grand on top of the all the money you lost :beer: .

I usually do well in Vegas, so I think I'll be alright. I'll be sure to come back to post when they are 2-0.

Cheers

I was wrong and I am here eating crow. :oops:

Edited by Perk71

MERCHANDISING!!!

https://deflategatehats.com/

very cool! Bonus the pats* fans will be in way smaller numbers at the Ralph even in the clubs.

because of the hight season ticket sales. last year was brutal with those A-Holes** in the Jim Kelly club.

Bills 27 -----Pats** 20. Crazy post game scene.

So the season starts this week, right, with none other than the Patriots on Thursday night. Nobody has mentioned the fact that right off the bat, we get to play the Pats after they have an extra long week to prepare. Love how the schedule makers always hand them the slightest advantage against us.

They didn't stick us with them after their bi-week this year, but they sure did do the next best thing.

Edited by mastershake

So the season starts this week, right, with none other than the Patriots on Thursday night. Nobody has mentioned the fact that right off the bat, we get to play the Pats after they have an extra long week to prepare. Love how the schedule makers always hand them the slightest advantage against us.

They didn't stick us with them after their bi-week this year, but they sure did do the next best thing.

Good point! And they give them what amounts to a bye week as the Steelers look pitiful and cannot seem to beat NE* even when they have good teams.