Who is you final four and Super Bowl pick?

TheFunPolice

NFC

Championship: Seattle vs Green Bay

Playoff Teams:

1) Seattle (12-4) (Bye, Win over Minny)

2) Dallas (12-4) (Bye, Loss to Green Bay)

3) Green Bay (11-5) (Win over Arizona, Win over Dallas)

4) Atlanta (9-7) (Loss to Minny)

5) Minnesota (10-6) (Win over Atlanta, Loss to Seattle)

6) Arizona (10-6) (Loss to Green Bay)

AFC

Championship: Baltimore vs Indy

Playoff Teams:

1) Indy (13-3) (Bye, Win over Buffalo)

2) Baltimore (12-4) (Bye, Win over New England)

3) San Diego (11-5) (Loss to Buffalo)

4) New England (11-5) (Win over Denver, Loss to Baltimore)

5) Denver (10-6) (Loss to New England)

6) Buffalo (10-6) (Win over San Diego, Loss to Indy)

Super Bowl

Green Bay vs Indy

Winner: Green Bay

I was pretty much 100% with you until the AFC Championship. I think it is Baltimore that progresses to the Superbowl, although agree GB wins. Other than that and I am not totally convinced on Arizona as a play-off team (I actually think St Louis are a bit of a sleeper pick as well) but I am pretty good with the rest.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty much 100% with you until the AFC Championship. I think it is Baltimore that progresses to the Superbowl, although agree GB wins. Other than that and I am not totally convinced on Arizona as a play-off team (I actually think St Louis are a bit of a sleeper pick as well) but I am pretty good with the rest.

I spent a good 5 minutes debating Arizona vs St. Louis for that spot :lol:

I spent a good 5 minutes debating Arizona vs St. Louis for that spot :lol:

Here's a scenario for you guys to jump on me about.

EJ traded to Arizona, Bills with Tyrod, Arizona vs. Bills Superbowl with ______ winning the big game.

EJ picks Darby apart all day, who is forced to start.

But Bills win 27-26

Here's a scenario for you guys to jump on me about.

EJ traded to Arizona, Bills with Tyrod, Arizona vs. Bills Superbowl with ______ winning the big game.

EJ picks Darby apart all day, who is forced to start.

But Bills win 27-26

Is this hypothetical EJ trade mid season when Carson Palmer tears his ACL for the 17,948th time?

I'm not the front office, but my price to let go of EJ is much higher than a 5th.

I'm just throwing crap at the wall, these are all hypothetical situations, but EJ would look better in Arizona's Offense than Palmer.

I'm not trying to rant on EJ in the slightest. So everyone is clear. I'm over it.

But after all this Fred Jackson business, I wouldn't be surprised one bit, if Whaley is a little miffed at Rex right now.

Edited by mastershake

Is this hypothetical EJ trade mid season when Carson Palmer tears his ACL for the 17,948th time?

Palmer was on pace for almost 4,400 yards last year, about 32 TDs and 8 INTs. He had a ridiculous QB rating as well. If Palmer was healthy for the last 10 games (the way Arizona was playing) he was the MVP of the league. I know that he is hurt quite a bit but it is blasphemous to think that they are looking to improve his production. He literally would have been the NFL MVP in 2014.

Palmer was on pace for almost 4,400 yards last year, about 32 TDs and 8 INTs. He had a ridiculous QB rating as well. If Palmer was healthy for the last 10 games (the way Arizona was playing) he was the MVP of the league. I know that he is hurt quite a bit but it is blasphemous to think that they are looking to improve his production. He literally would have been the NFL MVP in 2014.

There's a lot of If's in there.

What IF alot of that is due to coaching.

What IF Palmer was to do what Hokie said, which is his track record.

Think what you want, these are ALL hypotheticals

There's a lot of If's in there.

What IF alot of that is due to coaching.

What IF Palmer was to do what Hokie said, which is his track record.

Think what you want, these are ALL hypotheticals

Not really he played 16, 15, 10 (think he got benched), 16 & 16 the previous 5 years. He has been healthy for a while. He was playing great and they won every game he started. If you are looking for a new team to follow with EJ as the starter the Texans, Browns and Jets are the teams right now where he would have a chance to start. No team is moving on from a guy playing at an MVP level because of EJ's impressive preseason. It's getting old already, even BF4E has moved on.

Not really he played 16, 15, 10 (think he got benched), 16 & 16 the previous 5 years. He has been healthy for a while. He was playing great and they won every game he started. If you are looking for a new team to follow with EJ as the starter the Texans, Browns and Jets are the teams right now where he would have a chance to start. No team is moving on from a guy playing at an MVP level because of EJ's impressive preseason. It's getting old already, even BF4E has moved on.

or Washington. He seems to fit Gruden's mold

You're reading me all wrong, I'm not lookin to get nasty about this issue, have a great day.

or Washington. He seems to fit Gruden's mold

Ah yes, I knew that I was forgetting someone.

You're reading me all wrong, I'm not lookin to get nasty about this issue, have a great day.

Am I? You entered a thread about the final four teams, took a shot at TT, got called out for turning it into another QB thread, said that you were done on the topic, 10 posts later suggest that a team with a QB playing at an MVP level should trade for the Bills backup QB and then advance to the Super Bowl.

Look, I'm not trying to pick on you and I'm sorry if it is coming across as such. There are plenty of threads on here to debate the QB position. You and I already turned this one sideways on the topic (sorry everyone). We have a much, much better QB situation than anyone could have imagined. That is something that we should be celebrating not pouting about. I get it, you wanted EJ (and still do). If Tyrod gets hurt he will get his chance to prove you right. Until then there really is no sense in talking about it. The situation isn't going to change. Let's look ahead...