Bills claim C Dalton Freeman and LB Kevin Riddick

YoloinOhio

I love this. I think Rexy has had his eyes opened with regard to Wood.

I don't know much about Riddick, time to head to CarolinaHuddle.

Can't claim to know much about the latest Jets castoff but I highly doubt we just picked up a starting caliber lineman at the first cutdown. We should all pray hard that Wood stays healthy. I am anxious to see him perform with quality guards around him. Also, at this point, I think it's safe to say if the Jets were throwing out a box of used jockstraps Rex would claim them.

Didn't think about Wood, doubt he is cut. But he is vastly overpaid.

I don't think he'll be cut but he may not finish the season starting at center. Hell, I know he won't be cut.

Also

Reddick appears to be a journeyman, played for Rams, Chargers, Saints and Panthers so far. 25 years old.

Edited by Boyst62

yes he is terrible along with Darryl Johnson

Kuper and Johnson are as good as cut, but I still wonder what the plan is. I am sure they'll carry 4 OT's to continue with the heavy formations and playing the OT at TE. I would as soon do that as I would keep Mulligan if it came down to a final crunch on the numbers. We're keeping 4 OT's anyway.

Bye Urbik....

Or Sanborn

No way IMO. Urbik is a cheap experienced vet that only saves a small amount to cut. This move is probably Rex Ryan giving a player he likes a chance. Don't expect any of our important players to play Thursday. Urbik is the #1 backup for 3 positions, he is important.

Freeman probably plays the whole game Thursday.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

I love this. I think Rexy has had his eyes opened with regard to Wood.

I don't know much about Riddick, time to head to CarolinaHuddle.

They are not going to replace their starting center with a training camp cut a week before the season opener. Be serious. This is about evaluating the last few positions on the roster. Edited by MDFan

They are not going to replace their starting center with a training camp cut a week before the season opener. Be serious. This is about evaluating the last few positions on the roster.

Not immediately, no. But, if Wood continues to blow chunks Urbik could move to OC and this guy gives them a veteran backup.

No way IMO. Urbik is a cheap experienced vet that only saves a small amount to cut. This move is probably Rex Ryan giving a player he likes a chance. Don't expect any of our important players to play Thursday. Urbik is the #1 backup for 3 positions, he is important.

Freeman probably plays the whole game Thursday.

:thumbsup: