Kiko and Freddy or McCoy?

Would you rather have Kiko and Freddy or McCoy on the 2015 Bills?

I didn't know this was the decision the Bills brass was faced with....BTW - Kiko out with a sore noggin and McCoy out with a sore Hammy...should have kept Fred - at least he's durable

If Fred ends up on the patriots, it will be pretty crap overall outcome.

Not at all. Right now McCoy by a wide margin is way more dynamic a player then Fred was in his prime let alone now

Kiko would be nice ot have kept but you don't get argualy the best RB in the league for nothing

very strange that you would feel this way

Fred will be lucky to last the entire season,

I didn't know this was the decision the Bills brass was faced with....BTW - Kiko out with a sore noggin and McCoy out with a sore Hammy...should have kept Fred - at least he's durable

Uh..I love Fred and I hope the team finds a role for him to remain involved with the Bills in some other capacity, but "Durable" is not a word I would currently use to describe him.

As to the topic...Nice strawman.

I would take McCoy all day. Bills haven't had as complete of a running back on their team as him since Thurman Thomas. Freddy is on the wrong side of the years age wise. Someone pointed out to me too that although he has 30 touchdowns with the Bills during his tenure, that he put the ball on the turf 27 times. I wouldn't have guessed it, but that's not a good ratio.