QB Tyrod Taylor to start Week 1

Your football analysis continues to be terrible. Rodgers is the definition of a mobile QB. If you were going to build a prototypical mobile QB, Rodgers would be your mold.

Yes, but to be fair, Rogers is not a read option guy. He's a good runner, but he'd never be used on a designed run play...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if TT comes out in Nick Cannon's AGT diamond shoes just so long as he gets the balls to the receivers. I can't understand why anyone cares what mouth guard he's going to wear.

Didn't Tyrods camp refute that story?

I call B.S. on this guy. Anybody old enough to be a 50-year fan wouldn't know Public Enemy from One Direction...

Not true if you've got kids or grandkids the right age

• 1 month later...

Spoken like the NFL coach you have been.

Tyrod's touchdown run against the Steelers, where he split the defenders at the goal line...if he keeps that up, he will get killed. I am excited to watch him, but I expect the backup to start a game or 2 at least.

If the Bills start 0-3 (all crucial AFC/division games), and they are having trouble scoring....time for the backup. Of course, the season would probably be screwed by then anyway.

I think Tyrod is going to light it up early though. I more expecting troubles later, after teams have more film of him.

I am excited to watch him, and expect the offense to be great. I think that was a risky decision that I don't want to see him make again. If you liked it, great. As the tackler dragged Tyrod's leg, there was a DB that could have popped him real hard as he went down. We can bicker all we want, we will just have to see how he does. I believe he will miss some time this season.

Spoken like the NFL coach you have been.

Call me "Coach"

Im not celebratng, so you can shelve your indignation. I just couldnt understand what provoked such a snarky comment. It unfolded just the way I anticipated.

I'm big Tyrod fan, and want him to succeed. Im also the guy that brought back an old thread to give you credit for predicting Tyrod as a Qb candidate before he was even signed.