QB Tyrod Taylor to start Week 1

@mikerodak

Tyrod Taylor’s agent tells me that report about him wearing diamond-studded mouthpiece is a “complete fabrication.” Never talked to dentist.

Tyrod Taylor’s agent, Adisa Bakari, says that Taylor and his family are offended by the notion that he would even wear a diamond mouthpiece.

I'm starting to get nervous about TT's indecisiveness. First he gets diamond teeth....now he finds dentists offensive. How will he cope making decisions on the field!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very non-Tyrod like from VT. Not even in the same planet as Johnny Football antics or RGIii arrogance.

Dude deserves some celebration of all his hard work to this point. Shut up and held a clipboard for 4 yrs. Needs to do it for real in 6 days.

I notice this video was posted in a quickly closed thread. I hadn't seen it before, and it is quite interesting (if long: 48 minutes). I'll post the Vimeo video and not the WRG link:

Apologies if this has already been posted a number of times.

Rodgers IS NOT a read option QB. He's a pocket passer with good mobility under pressure. Comparisons to Rodgers game and what TT has shown so far are just silly

Your football analysis continues to be terrible. Rodgers is the definition of a mobile QB. If you were going to build a prototypical mobile QB, Rodgers would be your mold.

I'm not really sure why we shouldn't expect Taylor to play pretty well. Greg Roman obviously does, otherwise we are starting the mediocre but sure thing in Cassel or at least Cassel is still on the team.

He showed well in practice. He showed well in preseason. He showed well to every player who watched him here or in Philly. He is known to be smart and a good leader and has command of the offense. He's surrounded by good and very good skill players in the run and pass game. He's got good coaching. He's got a defense that will likely give him good field position. He's playing at home against a very average defense who cannot game plan for this offense.

I will be surprised if he doesn't play good enough to win and possibly quite good.

Your football analysis continues to be terrible. Rodgers is the definition of a mobile QB. If you were going to build a prototypical mobile QB, Rodgers would be your mold.

yes. but he is sneaky about it

I'm not really sure why we shouldn't expect Taylor to play pretty well. Greg Roman obviously does, otherwise we are starting the mediocre but sure thing in Cassel or at least Cassel is still on the team.

He showed well in practice. He showed well in preseason. He showed well to every player who watched him here or in Philly. He is known to be smart and a good leader and has command of the offense. He's surrounded by good and very good skill players in the run and pass game. He's got good coaching. He's got a defense that will likely give him good field position. He's playing at home against a very average defense who cannot game plan for this offense.

I will be surprised if he doesn't play good enough to win and possibly quite good.

You realize you are such a Homer, right ! :lol:

I expect a Win. if nothing untoward happens before or during the game.

Go Tyrod!

yes. but he is sneaky about it

Rodgers is sneaky about it? I guess that's because he's as good in the pocket as he is on the move. That's the goal with a mobile QB, someone who can make things happen inside and outside the pocket. Rodgers isn't the fastest QB, or the best running QB, but he is the best mobile QB in the game today. It's pretty clear watching any of his games.

Rodgers is sneaky about it? I guess that's because he's as good in the pocket as he is on the move. That's the goal with a mobile QB, someone who can make things happen inside and outside the pocket. Rodgers isn't the fastest QB, or the best running QB, but he is the best mobile QB in the game today. It's pretty clear watching any of his games.

But who expects him to run. teams often look silly when he pads his feet and then takes off.

He is a pocket qb who demands discipline from the opposing defenses. or he will hurt you quickly

That's cause he has a high motor.

and he likes his balls over inflated

Most teams play Rodgers with a spy. Have since his first year starting.

well of course, he is going to get that play some yards if he cannot find a rec.

He still is a great pocket passer. Maybe he leaned from Favre about seeing the opportunity? he is very smart when he runs. send some tape to TT please : )

So Bling-gate is over already?

ROTFL lol

@mikerodak

Tyrod Taylor’s agent tells me that report about him wearing diamond-studded mouthpiece is a “complete fabrication.” Never talked to dentist.

Tyrod Taylor’s agent, Adisa Bakari, says that Taylor and his family are offended by the notion that he would even wear a diamond mouthpiece.

Nice work Mike... Question ... Did you make an accusation before you did your research?