Who is your least favorite Bill of the

Wiz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, Doug Flutie! I know he won more than he lost, but he is the one Bills QB I could just never warm up to. RJ sucked, true, but I always found him easy to pull for. I never liked Flutie, even before his days with the Bills. Sure, I was glad when we won with him in there, but just never liked the guy...

Hands down, Doug Flutie!  I know he won more than he lost, but he is the one Bills QB I could just never warm up to.  RJ sucked, true, but I always found him easy to pull for.  I never liked Flutie, even before his days with the Bills.  Sure, I was glad when we won with him in there, but just never liked the guy...

237128[/snapback]

Well put... You have said it as I felt it as well. Although I didn't dislike him until he divided our locker room.

1) Travis Henry

2) Jerry Ostroski

237083[/snapback]

I remember a couple years ago having a debate of sorts with you over Ostroski, yet I didn't know he'd rate that high for you? Look at all those who crapped on the Bills, Tony Hunter, Terry Miller, Perry Tuttle, Rob Johnson, Eddie Robinson, Chris Watson, Art Powell, Tom Flores, and even Keith Lincoln. Then there's Al Cowlings (who rated very high as one of my least favorite Bill), Ronnie "I didn't drop it, it was a bad throw" Harmon, Doug "slap the ball back in my face" Flutie, Walt Patulski, Jerry Crafts, and Jaimie Nails. What about more current players like Mike "Pussywillow" Pucillo, Rian Lindell, Josh Reed, and those marvelous safeties known as Coy Wire and Isell Reese.

Surely any of these (and many more I'm sure) rate much higher in this negative category than your choices.

It's a given you don't like Henry, and didn't like Ostroski, and while both have or had serious limitations, they certainly don't deserve our scorn nearly as much as do many others who more than earned it.

2 players at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Like many others have mentioned, BJ (what does that stand for? :P ) Hobart

& Bruce Smith (he did play post-SB era). I'll admit he was great, but in my feelings about him was that he was a great big ass as well. JMHO.

I just can't believe nobody here mentioned the "human turnstile", Jerry Crafts! Didn't he singlehandedly get Jim Kelly killed on opening day around, oh say, 1995?

237249[/snapback]

A-f*ckin-men. I would have said your post word for word. He took 2 years minimum of Kelly's career. He is hands down the worst. Flutie? Peerless? Travis? At least those guys produced. The only thing Crafts produced was sacks.

As any and all self respecting WNY native and Bills fan s have posted before, it has to be Doug Fruitie....hands down....not even close. What a waste.

Classic line when interviewed after our Bills beat the Dolphins at home and he was asked how it felt to beat the dolphins his reply? "...well I did not have a chance to do much (sic) ..blah blah blah" it sounded like someone just stole his puppy.

From that minute on I knew he was not about the team - it was all about Douggie.

Joe Panos,  Billy Joe Hobert, Doug Flutie and the guy we picked from Virginia Tech who was too small to play DL and not quick enough for OLB(his name escapes me thanks to therapy !!)...Believe he was shot during an off-season

237236[/snapback]

His name was Corey something.