how high do you draft Shady? Watkins? Bills D?

Pete

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you carry 3 Qbs or are deperate for a back up- whomever starts for the Bills will be boom or bust. But huge potential

i draft Monday and doubt they will have announced the starter by then, but I'm going to pick up TT on waivers if he is announced the starter. I can keep 2 QBs on my bench. Edited by YoloinOhio

Based on WR's are availalbe and where you draft, Shady in round 1 or 2. Watkins no higher than round 5. D in rounds 7, 8.

This year will be the earliest I've ever taken a defense. I want the Bills and they could be first off the board in round 7/8. My league has a good amount points for D/ST.

drafting a defense early is a mistake, i wouldn't touch the buffalo d even close to where they're going, even though i do believe they could be the highest-scoring d for the second straight year.

i love sammy as a sleeper. injuries are my only concern. if i really want a guy like that, ill usually take him at his ADP - # of teams in the draft.

shady i'd consider late in the second (i'm in a 10 team league). have concerns about our o-line and other bills poaching red-zone carries. i will probably avoid him, though.

Shady was ranked 19 on Yahoo last night. Sammy was something like 68 overall- I took him in the late 50's. Bills were second d off the board behind Seattle.

i got Shaddy at last pick of 2nd round of my yahoo pay league draft. It's 250 entrance ran by yahoo so id assume they must be stronger players and was aboslutely shocked to get Shady at 20 overall and used my #1 on AP even though in think Lacy will be the top guy this yr.

i draft Monday and doubt they will have announced the starter by then, but I'm going to pick up TT on waivers if he is announced the starter. I can keep 2 QBs on my bench.

fwiw- as of last night, Yahoo had TT ranked 2700 behind all other Bills QBs, including Simms and Orton. The players in front of him were laughable. I took him with my last pick.

I plan on going Antonio Bryant at 8, and I hope Shady is there when I pick again at 12.

That would EASILY be the worst pick ever in fantasy history. In any sport

I have shady behind Bell, AP, lacy, Charles, lynch, cj Anderson and Murray. Deciding between shady and Jeremy hill next. Sammy, round 5. Bills D round 7, possibly six if I'm picking at the end.

Edited by NewEra

That would EASILY be the worst pick ever in fantasy history. In any sport

curious as to why... He's ranked 11 overall on ESPN

Just saw your list - so he's behind those 7 guys, yes... But how is 12 the worst fantasy pick of all time? Most of the top 15 are RBs.

Edit: are you taking about Shady or AB?

Edited by YoloinOhio