how high do you draft Shady? Watkins? Bills D?

Pete

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People will likely think I'm crazy, but I'm keeping Russell Wilson over OBJ as my keeper. I think he's going to have a come back to earth year with more weapons at Eli's disposal. He'll be alright.

People will likely think I'm crazy, but I'm keeping Russell Wilson over OBJ as my keeper. I think he's going to have a come back to earth year with more weapons at Eli's disposal. He'll be alright.

RW s ranked pretty high and with jimmy Graham he will throw more TDs IMO.

McCoy I would take early in the second 2nd at the earliest. Watkins would be a late 5th rounder and the Bills DST a 6th. That assumes standard scoring though. I would consider earlier on McCoy and Watkins in a PPR league.

I was at a friend's draft last night.

Shady went last pick in the 1st round, 12th.

Sammy was near the start of the 6th round and Bills D was the first D off the board near the end of the 6th.

(Woods also ended up getting drafted late, 12th round I think)

Edited by Metal Man

Gordon seems tenative, but explosive. Is he a 3 down back?

Don't forget about Woodhead. Until last seasons injury, he was as involved as ever in the running game, with 100 carries and 70 receptions. Given his productivity and his role on the team in the past, I don't believe that Gordon will be anything more than a 2 down back, barring another injury. They've also already labeled Brandon Oliver their "power back". Expect him to be a goal line thief as well.