[closed]EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

The job is sitting there for the taking. If EJ wants the job, he needs to take it. Confidence and leadership, that's how he can take it, or he can just sit there like a lump on a log. I don't care anymore. We need a leader.

TT looks good but am still not the least bit convinced he can make it through a 16 game season...though I HOPE he can. No denying the spark he brings to the offense.

I am positive that Cassel could not have avoided the rush or rifled those passes into 17 (including the dropped TD) the way EJ did. I don't believe for a second we win this game if Cassel is in for the second half. I hope that EJ gets to start the fourth PS game.

Let Tyrod play with 1st qtr and EJ play 2nd qtr with 1s

I think the encouraging thing is that even EJ detractors can't say he is far away from TT or Cassel. EJ has not been good enough in practices but one more good game from EJ should earn him a job on the team.

He has been good in practice lately

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.