It's all part of Rex's plan...

gobills28

We start the season off against the top two AFC teams. They have no idea what we will be doing on offense or defense for that matter. They don't know who we will be starting at QB. Don't know which players will be playing or injured. They have nothing to study or prepare for. Our 4 headed monster in the backfield is getting its rest until the season starts. Our offense will be full of surprises and our defense will be top tier just as expectedl. Start the season undefeated as it's the hardest part of our schedule. In Rex we trust! Go Bills!

The Colts and the Patriots* will have no idea what we're doing on offense. Which means, at long last, we'll have something in common with them.

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Snort laughing....

Edited by JoeF

I think it's an more devious a scheme. As many of us know, Rex and Whaley has been deeply involved with a top secret cabal of quarterback Illuminati since early April. Inside sources are telling me off the record that they plan to call intentionally bad pass plays in the first two games that cause fans and media to scream for Tyrod Taylor to replace Cassel. At that point, they have a secret, never before practiced or revealed playbook that will be installed to make Taylor into an overnight sensation.

Keep this on the down low people.

We start the season off against the top two AFC teams. They have no idea what we will be doing on offense or defense for that matter. They don't know who we will be starting at QB. Don't know which players will be playing or injured. They have nothing to study or prepare for. Our 4 headed monster in the backfield is getting its rest until the season starts. Our offense will be full of surprises and our defense will be top tier just as expectedl. Start the season undefeated as it's the hardest part of our schedule. In Rex we trust! Go Bills!

You're kidding, right? Would you be scared knowing you're going up against Matt Cassel or Tyrod Taylor when you have Andrew Luck? Greg Roman and Rex Ryan have been coaching in this league a long time. There is plenty of film on both of them. Plus, it's just football. You cover people and tackle the guy with the ball. Not that complicated.

I see where you are going with this (cryptic) message. I agree based on this: Rex is keeping things tight on the starting QB to offset any video studying head start for Indy or the Pats. I agree here. The RB position......not sure on this. I honestly would prefer Shady to be playing a series per pre season game to help give the O Line the familiarity with his style.

So he's sacrificing getting a team full of largely new pieces actually getting the practice time in to sync in exchange for a slight element of surprise--got it.....

He's also is making it look as though EJ is one step from being out the door, told EJ to feed the media a line about "whether it's here or somewhere else", and created crazy media buzz about TT, when really EJ has been in the lead and the favorite to win the starting QB job all along.

HaHa! If true, this tops Patton leading FUSAG to the Pas De Calais.