If EJ gets released what will your reaction be?

negativo

66 members have voted

1. 1. If EJ gets released what will your reaction be?

• Bah. I knew the day Whaley and Nix drafted EJ it was a huge mistake.
    • I really thought EJ would be great, but clearly he didn't have it.
    • It's unfortunate he didn't make it, but I trust the coaches judgment.
    • PISSED! EJ got screwed by the Bills. This one will really stick with me.

I don't see any of the QBs getting released because I don't think that it makes much sense. I would rather all 3 QBs that have a chance to start on the roster than a 5th safety for example.

To answer the question though if one of them does get released I will have confidence that the football people made the right decision.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Disappointment with the Bills and their management, and expectation that he will end up starting and playing well for another team.

Hope that Tyrod Taylor is not just a new shiny toy and that he can actually play for the long haul.

I still think the Bills would be better to keep the two younger QBs and let Cassel go.

It's not going to happen. He might be 3rd on the depth chart, but he won't be outright cut. Possibly traded, but not cut.

I don't think he starts, but I also don't see a ton from the other 2. I think he sticks around and it is another open QB competition next year. Whoever starts won't play well enough to be named the outright starter next year.

If he isn't named the starter next year anything could happen.

Listen to coffee with the coach on Bills website then listen to Chandlers advice in above post

Coffee with the Coach Presented by Tim Horton's (2:49)

Chris Brown joins Rex Ryan to talk about what the coach thinks of the roster after two weeks of camp, who are some candidates to replace Jarius Wynn on the defensive line, and how many quarterbacks the team will keep on the roster.

don't expect him to get cut i expect us to keep all 3 QBs because we can not afford to just stick hope and pray with the other 2 alone IMO.

but I fully expect us to be all in looking for QBs next season pretty much regardless of what happens this season