8-18: Bills and Browns Joint Night Practice - 6 PM to 8 PM

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@JoeB

I'd take Cassel with 100% completion percentage in 11-on-11 over EJ's dismal 62.5% with 2 sacks. Taylor didn't have any weapons playing tonight.

Got me again.

remind me to kick your shins

then they shouldn't clear him.

agreed. 1000 %

just wait it out

Got me again.

remind me to kick your shins

agreed. 1000 %

just wait it out

I have fragile shins, SAVAGE!

Well, I did it. I have officially joined twitter as JoeBusBus for those looking for mocking tweets regarding what Joe B says.

Edited by The Wiz

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blitz Blog: On Day 14, #Bills injuries mount ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/18/tyler-dunnes-practice-report-day-14/

@SalSports

My Bills Tuesday practice notes. But, honestly, it's mostly an injury update with a little football mixed in: http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-injuries-piling-up-updates-Tuesday-notes/21872871

Camp Highlight: Chris Hogan Leaping Catch (0:22)

Watch as wide receiver Chris Hogan makes a nice leaping catch on a pass from Matt Cassel.

Camp Highlight: Cassel Touchdown to Gray (0:23)
Watch as Matt Cassel finds tight end MarQueis Gray in the corner of the endzone for the touchdown.

Camp Highlight: Thompson Leaves DB on the Ground (0:26)
Watch as wide receiver Deonte Thompson makes moves around a Browns defensive back for an easy touchdown

#followed

Bring the hot takes.

I'll do my best. I got to thinking about it and I don't think Joe B is going to be enough so I will do my best to make a joke out of all the buffalo media tweets. I'll start small with training camp (joe b, sal, trap, dunne) and see if I can keep up.

Edited by The Wiz

I'll do my best. I got to thinking about it and I don't think Joe B is going to be enough so I will do my best to make a joke out of all the buffalo media tweets. I'll start small with training camp (joe b, sal, trap, dunne) and see if I can keep up.

I think you're gonna have an abundance of material.

Rex Ryan: "Great Competition Against Each Other" (8:24)

HC Rex Ryan addresses the media after the 2nd Cleveland Brown joint practice to talk about the extent of the injury situation, his overall feelings on the joint practices with Cleveland and more.

3 things to know from Bills-Browns practice - Day 2

The Bills and Browns put a wrap on their two days of joint practices in advance of their preseason game Thursday, but it did not come without injury for Buffalo.

Watch: Tuesday Highlights, McCoy Hits Injured List (3:32)

The Bills lost another running back on Tuesday night, leaving them with two healthy backs for Thursday's preseason game, plus check out the top plays from practice.

Ryan lays out details of Bills injury bug

Buffalo's injury bug bit hard this week. Two players have been lost for the year and a number of high profile skill position players have succumbed to injury.

@ChrisTrapasso

Cassel had a fairly good night. EJ was sharpest, most decisive & accurate with throws. Tyrod wasn't dreadful but not great by any stretch.

Thanks for following along w/ my barrage of tweets tonight and during #Bills camp all summer. Wanted to provide as many updates as possible.

@mikerodak

Bills’ 11-on-11 periods tonight:

First team: Taylor was 2-for-7; Cassel was 1-for-1, 2 sacks.

Second team: Manuel was 5-for-8, 2 sacks.

So who won the nights competition?

The funny thing is, everyone's going to blame Taylor's bad day because he didn't have woods or watkins (at least in the media).

so, are you saying he was bad playing with the 3's?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever