Wawrow Article Indicates EJ Sees Wall's Writing

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on the bright side, at least we know he can read.--although OP says he "sees" the writing...

He definitely can read....it just takes him longer than most, what with his slow eyes and all.

AP - "Do you think it's possible that the world could end tomorrow?"

EJ - "I won't deny that it's possible."

Headline - "EJ thinks the world will possibly end tomorrow!"

i'll accept this for one reason only, because I'll answer this once, and only once, and considering it's included in the story for those (hot buffalo wings) who can't read.

EJ was asked if his days were numbered, and he provided the quote that included the phrase "somewhere else."

rather than let that dangle and me rush off to my computer and write a "gotcha" story," i followed up with a question about whether he's considered "somewhere else."

to which his mixed response is included in the story.

trust me. don't trust me. i really don't care. i followed up his remark with a question and he responded with his answer.

but good for you for being skeptical.

i hope i've established a reputation for being trustworthy and being a straight-shooter, but each time i put finger to keyboard, i risk that reputation.

jw

Tyrod has played less games then EJ... So it should be unfair to Tyrods side. Yet he is ahead of EJ.

He's been in the league longer and had significantly better coaching throughout. And so far he's ahead in practice. We don't know what he'll do in real games, but what he's shown in them so far isn't much. We'll see come Thursday night.

He's been in the league longer and had significantly better coaching throughout. And so far he's ahead in practice. We don't know what he'll do in real games, but what he's shown in them so far isn't much. We'll see come Thursday night.

Been in the league longer and guarantee that he has had less reps then EJ has had. Yet still he is already better then EJ in TC.

He's had far far fewer actual games played than EJ.

Very true but that concerns me more than makes me feel better that he should definitely be chosen over EJ. I'm not saying you disagree with that - just thought I'd comment on the flip side of that inexperience.

I also realize that NFL coaches should know much better than me and I'll trust they pick the guy that is deserving or that they see the most potential to run this team in.

Been in the league longer and guarantee that he has had less reps then EJ has had. Yet still he is already better then EJ in TC.

He's had far more reps with good coaching than EJ has.

I know. Which makes him an unknown. And given that Cassel hasn't shown much these past few years and isn't the future, I'd rather go with the younger guys, and am inclined to go with the unknown. But getting rid of EJ would be stupid give that TT is inconsistent as well and there are potential durability concerns with his size and the way he plays.

i'll accept this for one reason only, because I'll answer this once, and only once, and considering it's included in the story for those (hot buffalo wings) who can't read.

EJ was asked if his days were numbered, and he provided the quote that included the phrase "somewhere else."

rather than let that dangle and me rush off to my computer and write a "gotcha" story," i followed up with a question about whether he's considered "somewhere else."

to which his mixed response is included in the story.

trust me. don't trust me. i really don't care. i followed up his remark with a question and he responded with his answer.

but good for you for being skeptical.

i hope i've established a reputation for being trustworthy and being a straight-shooter, but each time i put finger to keyboard, i risk that reputation.

jw

I like your work and appreciate your insights - so it's a genuine question here:

Did you feel there was meaning/insight in it or just a simple slip? If recalling correctly here, in the past you've questioned his psyche a bit and how deep the good guy that says the right stuff actually runs. Care to delve past simply presenting the question and talk a bit extra to the state of EJ today?

I like your work and appreciate your insights - so it's a genuine question here:

Did you feel there was meaning/insight in it or just a simple slip? If recalling correctly here, in the past you've questioned his psyche a bit and how deep the good guy that says the right stuff actually runs. Care to delve past simply presenting the question and talk a bit extra to the state of EJ today?

i'm not going to read his mind. I asked a question.

he answered it.

i followed up for clarification.

and he provided the answer.

all i know is that he's never used the words "somewhere else" before.

jw

I guess I would have the same question.

I didn't mean to offend your work. I am just sick of headlines that are all for shock value. I doubt EJ is thinking very hard about the possibility of being moved. I think we can all agree he's doing everything he can to win this job and stay in Buffalo.

Ask him where he see's himself playing next year. Now that would make for an awkward conversation.

I didn't mean to offend your work. I am just sick of headlines that are all for shock value. I doubt EJ is thinking very hard about the possibility of being moved. I think we can all agree he's doing everything he can to win this job and stay in Buffalo.

Ask him where he see's himself playing next year. Now that would make for an awkward conversation.

No, an awkward conversation is telling EJ before the 2014 draft that the Bills should draft another QB.

and yet while suggesting you didn't mean to offend, you persist to question my work, and seem quite incapable of comprehending what i've already written.

i did in fact ask him if he's considered somewhere else and he answered it.

that you don't like the answer is not at all my problem.

jw

and yet while suggesting you didn't mean to offend, you persist to question my work, and seem quite incapable of comprehending what i've already written.

i did in fact ask him if he's considered somewhere else and he answered it.

that you don't like the answer is not at all my problem.

jw

I never clicked on the link. I just don't like the headline. I think it's unfair to the players (even though I think EJ completely avoids Twitter). He has been getting peppered with the same questions after every practice.

I get that he said what he said. I also get that this is a silly argument.