Bills' DE Jarius Wynn has an ACL Injury, Out for the Year

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I saw, but if not a tear what?

it could be a tear, but he corrected himself because they assumed that was what it was though Rex did not say that was what it was. So it just hadn't been confirmed as such. Edited by YoloinOhio

Panthers game. Anyone still think getting IK was a bad move?

With all respect, Promo, I don't see the connection. If IK isn't embroiled in any legal fallout such as battery charges, it is quite possible he will be subject to league discipline. Thus even if you view him as an adequate substitute for Wynn, there are legitimate questions as to whether he'll be available to play. Meanwhile he fills a roster spot, and we could be scouting for someone else with talent who might play.

I'm neutral on the subject of signing him - Rex coached him, maybe he sees something in the kid - but view him as a substitute for an injured Wynn this fall looks a bit tikky.

Win Wynn out? Bummer man.

Perhaps we look outside for a replacement?

IK getting pancaked by number 11 makes me nervous. Number 11?

He 100% failed to account for the guy and got blindsided. He got blown up good but I wouldn't worry about it. One on one he destroys that guy who is maybe 50 lbs lighter than him.

Win Wynn out? Bummer man.

Perhaps we look outside for a replacement?

IK getting pancaked by number 11 makes me nervous. Number 11?

Haha I saw that! I was like wtf is 75 (at that point, I didn't get his number yet) but he did okayish the rest of the time I saw him in there, I mean I don't think it happened again..