Swordfish Suggestions

I'm going to regret this, but what do you mean by this?

Sushi is visually inspected for parasites. Good luck with that spotting some of the hair thin worms. Heres a question, would you eat raw pork?

Play on words- from the song "If you knew Susie, like I know Susie"

People always want to wiggle their spatula under the fish to keep it from sticking...

Is that what you're calling it now?

Yes, I do it all the time when I'm making sausages. I taste it for seasoning. They tell you to cook it first. Woosies.

I hate overcooked pork. it's like eating shoe leather. I cook it until there is just a slight bit of "pinkness" in the middle. My wife gets paranoid because she got sick from eating under-cooked pork sausage a while back (I didn't cook it). I gotta toughen her up.

I hate overcooked pork. it's like eating shoe leather. I cook it until there is just a slight bit of "pinkness" in the middle. My wife gets paranoid because she got sick from eating under-cooked pork sausage a while back (I didn't cook it). I gotta toughen her up.

And not eating raw pork goes back to when they were fed raw meat and essentially garbage.

Cod? Where you working? Billy Bob's Crab Shack?

I worked at place where we sold 350#s cod on a busy day. We used to sell 400 lobsters on a busy day too

I taste raw pork sometimes. And I never cook pork above 145-usually 140