7-11 in Player's Tribune

i often joke about it in hard knocks threads, but it is a reality that opening your doors to let other coaches see a guy that is well liked, working hard and maybe a great practice squad candidate for you is a nice 6th WR or 4th back or special teams ace for them in the short term. i dont doubt that the nickname helped him get some more eyes from around the league on him.

i often joke about it in hard knocks threads, but it is a reality that opening your doors to let other coaches see a guy that is well liked, working hard and maybe a great practice squad candidate for you is a nice 6th WR or 4th back or special teams ace for them in the short term. i dont doubt that the nickname helped him get some more eyes from around the league on him.

Danny Amendola is another receiver who would have to give a lot of credit to Hard Knocks for opening the door for him.

Danny Amendola is another receiver who would have to give a lot of credit to Hard Knocks for opening the door for him.

Lovie smith commented today that he'd be watching it. And then of course jj watt commented he learned Miamis snap counts watching it. So it seems there may be some downsides to volunteering

That's awesome. I knew pretty much all of it. He went to my Wife's HS actually a very close friend I played with my sophomore year went to that HS and he coached lacrosse at my alma matter is close w my OC.......none of that means anything but I still like him and glad we signed him......