Bills training camp practice 8/11

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This constant churning of QBs with the 1s and 2s and 3s will soon become counterproductive. I expect the leading candidate to get more than half the reps with the 1s beginning the first practice after this week's game.

I predict the QB starting pre-season game 2 to get a large chunk of reps leading up to game 2.

I thought that roman interview today was very telling

He keeps using the word consistancy

I have been pulling for EJ but lets be honest here.......if a coach is really looking for consistant level play then EJ must driving him crazy....he will make a fantastic play and then follow it up with a head scratcher throw.......

After listening to that interview I think the depth chart is exactly as they have put it on the unofficial one......and they are hoping that Matt C. will come out in that 1st preseason game and seal the deal

as for Tyrod Taylor.....would not shock me to be the backup AND have some specific plays designed for him in this offense........its not like Cassell has shown durability over his career so you could see Taylor at QB at some point in the season.

Are any of these QBs consistent?? They need a QB who won't turn the ball over, but have the capability to make a play. We've seen this attribute in EJ. Many of the "negative nannies" reference the JJ Watt play, but refuse to recognize the plays he made against Carolina, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. Is he the most accurate, NO but neither is/was Andy Dalton, Jake Locker yet some will take them in a NY minute

Are any of these QBs consistent?? They need a QB who won't turn the ball over, but have the capability to make a play. We've seen this attribute in EJ. Many of the "negative nannies" reference the JJ Watt play, but refuse to recognize the plays he made against Carolina, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. Is he the most accurate, NO but neither is/was Andy Dalton, Jake Locker yet some will take them in a NY minute

And to those freaked out by that play - take a look at the LT and TE on that play. Take a real good look.