Navigating to The Stadium

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys im a first time season ticket holder. Just moved to Tonawanda. Ive been to games before but have no idea what the best way to get to and from the stadium is. I know i could mapquest it, but i know you guys have some easier ways to dodge traffic. Anybody care to assist? Thanks and GO Bills!!!

I will answer without all the smart ass replies these other knuckleheads are dishing out.

Go up the 190 to the Skyway..turns into RT 5..to 179 Milestrip road. Right on McKinley, left on Brompton...breeze into the ECC lot. Never a lick of traffic!

i have a feeling all the apps would tell you go 290 to 90....do not be tempted! The way i described prolly 7 miles longer, 40 minutes faster on game day

Edited by plenzmd1

I will answer without all the smart ass replies these other knuckleheads are dishing out.

Go up the 190 to the Skyway..turns into RT 5..to 179 Milestrip road. Right on McKinley, left on Brompton...breeze into the ECC lot. Never a lick of traffic!

i have a feeling all the apps would tell you go 290 to 90....do not be tempted! The way i described prolly 7 miles longer, 40 minutes faster on game day

What does knucklehead mean

A. The shape of your head looks like a knuckle

B. You're so dumb that people hit you in the head with their knuckles over and over again.

C. Your first name is Knuckle. Your last name is Head.

I can probably do all the way to z. But abc is good enough.

B. You're so dumb that people hit you in the head with their knuckles over and over again.

D. A Knuckle Head is someone who asks for advice from............wait for it........

Knuckle Heads

all the good wise as s remarks all ready taken.

Knucklehead= Wise Acre if that helps

Coming from Rochester I do the 90/milestrip/mckinley/brompton route. You left out the left on Southwestern. I park at a house across from ECC however - easier to make a right onto Southwestern after the game. Some shortcuts:

On way to stadium, turn right from milestrip into the plaza with Home depot. Continue through the parking lot of the plaza on McKinley toward the Wegmans. Then turn right onto McKinley and left onto Brompton.

On way out of stadium, I've started going through McKinley mall to avoid the traffic on the road. I take a right onto Milestrip and then get onto the 219.