Erin Kelly Writes Bills Enjoying Talent from the 757

Her writing is cringe-inducing.

I beg to differ. She's got her own heartfelt style, born of a different outlook and emphasis. She brings out the person behind the facemask, and there are many readers who will seek out what she writes while studiously avoiding Carucci, Graham, Sullivan, or Joe B.

Perhaps the Bills website is looking for those readers. Perhaps it ain't all about you.

I beg to differ. She's got her own heartfelt style, born of a different outlook and emphasis. She brings out the person behind the facemask, and there are many readers who will seek out what she writes while studiously avoiding Carucci, Graham, Sullivan, or Joe B.

Perhaps the Bills website is looking for those readers. Perhaps it ain't all about you.

thanks for your input, jim.

I like articles that reveal the person behind the face mask. Ms. Kelly is trying too hard to do that, and landing on a lot of sentimental cliches.

I like articles that reveal the person behind the face mask. Ms. Kelly is trying too hard to do that, and landing on a lot of sentimental cliches.

Cliches thrive in the sports world, don't they?

I see where you're coming from, though. I like her ideas, but her writing could use another proof-reader or two.

Cliches thrive in the sports world, don't they?

Dude, she seriously wrote this: Where our character is forged in the crucible of memories made, dreams come true, and nightmares endured. Where hopes are carved—from the wounds and scars, joys and sorrows, triumphs and tragedies that prepare us for the battlefield we call life. It is here that heroes are born and legends are made.

Dude, she seriously wrote this: Where our character is forged in the crucible of memories made, dreams come true, and nightmares endured. Where hopes are carved—from the wounds and scars, joys and sorrows, triumphs and tragedies that prepare us for the battlefield we call life. It is here that heroes are born and legends are made.

I know. It sounds like it came straight from an NFL films video.

I love it, though. :D