Hall of Fame Game: Vikings vs Steelers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I think it's awesome. Really going to miss it when it's over.

Who is Tyler Murphy?

Does it end tonight? I loved last season but hated waiting week to week so I promised myself I would until it was over this year so I could binge on it. Can I start my binge?

Does it end tonight? I loved last season but hated waiting week to week so I promised myself I would until it was over this year so I could binge on it. Can I start my binge?

yep, tonight is the finale. Like last year, it starts a bit slow, but then gets wildly interesting if you stick with it. It is better to binge, because it is definitely a show you don't want to wait for each week.

yep, tonight is the finale. Like last year, it starts a bit slow, but then gets wildly interesting if you stick with it. It is better to binge, because it is definitely a show you don't want to wait for each week.

Yup by the end I was dying to figure it out. I called the lawnmower guy the second mms character got called away being involved but man what a ride last season was! How is this year stacking up?

Yup by the end I was dying to figure it out. I called the lawnmower guy the second mms character got called away being involved but man what a ride last season was! How is this year stacking up?

the characters are all pretty flawed again. Similarly dark. But the development is great. The story is hard to follow (for me) but after the second to last episodes there was a great summary that made the the rounds on Twitter and really tied everything together. Now I feel prepared for the ending and not overly confused!

the characters are all pretty flawed again. Similarly dark. But the development is great. The story is hard to follow (for me) but after the second to last episodes there was a great summary that made the the rounds on Twitter and really tied everything together. Now I feel prepared for the ending and not overly confused!

Yeah early in the season it just seemed like there were too many loose threads and an unwoven storyline. Around episode 5 or 6 they all started to tie in together

Well I'm an American horror story fan so confusing story lines that don't get tied together are my specialty lol. I didn't make it through freak show yet. Wife is afraid of clowns so I gotta watch it on my own. Difficult with a 9 month old :-)

I can watch all four quarters of a Bills preseason game. Silly? Maybe, but I like looking for the gem in the mud pile. I got my taste of football, and now the HOF game has done it's job. Looking forward to Bills football!

I can watch all four quarters of a Bills preseason game. Silly? Maybe, but I like looking for the gem in the mud pile. I got my taste of football, and now the HOF game has done it's job. Looking forward to Bills football!

5 days! Is it on tv or no?

Gotta use the Cheatriots for an ad?

let us know who the killer is

Trae Waynes is looking rough, been letting his man run open or mugging him all night.

Tyler Murphy is a nobody, started a Florida Gator had a few good starts i think, then transferred to Boston College. Brad Smith like ability, atheletic but can't really do anything well enough to notice.

Glad we didnt pick Penn St. TE Jesse James, imagine Chandler but only if Chandler can't catch. Or even block.

Mike Kafka seems like solid back-up QB material. Smart and in control, but very limited physically.

R. Shazier=Star

I made it to halftime and my head hurts.

Trae Waynes is looking rough, been letting his man run open or mugging him all night.

Tyler Murphy is a nobody, started a Florida Gator had a few good starts i think, then transferred to Boston College. Brad Smith like ability, atheletic but can't really do anything well enough to notice.

Glad we didnt pick Penn St. TE Jesse James, imagine Chandler but only if Chandler can't catch. Or even block.

Mike Kafka seems like solid back-up QB material. Smart and in control, but very limited physically.

R. Shazier=Star

I made it to halftime and my head hurts.

Waynes played the exact same way at MSU. They need to get him a ton of reps in the PS to get him ready to be able to win 1:1 vs NFL WRs or he will be a penalty machine. I personally thought he was was overdrafted and overrated but he has potential.

If Shazier can stay healthy he will be a beast. I will never forgive him for the cheap shot at Sammy's ribs last year though.

Edited by YoloinOhio