Hall of Fame Game: Vikings vs Steelers

Welcome back, football!!!!!!!

@AdamSchefter: Tonight marks debut of NFLs new extra-point rules. Ball now snapped from 15-yard line, while 2 point-conversions remain at 2-yard line

@AdamSchefter: No Adrian Peterson tonight, and probably rest of summer. Peterson's last preseason carry came vs. Dallas on Aug. 27 2011.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter: Tonight marks debut of NFLs new extra-point rules. Ball now snapped from 15-yard line, while 2 point-conversions remain at 2-yard line

@AdamSchefter: No Adrian Peterson tonight, and probably rest of summer. Peterson's last preseason carry came vs. Dallas on Aug. 27 2011.

gona watch it latter, my wife is crying. I don't know why she doesn't get into it, she liked it as a kid but her ex husband was a total D- bag when the Bills lost (or most of the time for that matter) so she ended up hating it. C,mon honey that was over 20 yrs ago time to move on and join Bills nation!

Over/under on number of "we need to trade for Landry Jones" threads tonight while he lights up the Vikes PS?

it would be more than ours have done this yr :D

Oh how glorious it is! Football every weekend for the next 6 months.

:worthy::worthy: :worthy:

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!! dumbest rule ever

Actually...his players are making him look good....lots of run after catch

The roll out and missed throw to Patterson had me wondering what the reaction would have been if it was ej.

Our guys need to be perfect other teams guys just need to look decent.