Bills training camp practice 8/7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MatthewFairburn

Six runs for Bryce Brown during the live goal line drill. No touchdowns.

Wasn't he 10-10 on 7 on 7 and 13-14 in 11 on 11?

Would be hard to do that everyday regardless who you are.

Perfection or Bust! :rolleyes:

@MatthewFairburn

Matt Cassel with an ugly pick during 11 on 11 red zone work. Preston Brown snagged it. Intended for Robert Woods.

How much does Watkins and Harvin help the Buffalo QB situation? (2:11)

NFL Media's Kurt Warner discusses how Buffalo Bills wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Percy Harvin help the shaky quarterback situation with the team.

@ChrisBrownBills

To make up for loss of Fred for time being PR Marcus Thigpen will be rotated in at RB to lighten load on other backs. #Bills

Easley's name being called a lot. Talk about rising to the challenge! I've thought he was likely safe for ST reasons, since I believe he is the top gunner in the league, but he's making himself hard to cut as a backup WR.

Easley seems to be having a great camp. He's safe though, and was always going to make this team (his contract extension assured that) -- but if he's able to contribute at WR, it means bad things for 7-11's chances of being on the final roster.

Easley seems to be having a great camp. He's safe though, and was always going to make this team (his contract extension assured that) -- but if he's able to contribute at WR, it means bad things for 7-11's chances of being on the final roster.

if Easley was always going to make the team, how does it affect Hogan?

if Easley was always going to make the team, how does it affect Hogan?

I don't think it does...I think the real roster battle, on offense, is going to be decided by whether they keep (a) 6 WRs, (b) 6 RB/FBs, or © 4 TEs. They can only do one of the above in my estimation, unless they only want to keep 8 OLmen.

BackScaredImperialeagle.gif

@MatthewFairburn

Cordy Glenn and Seantrel Henderson looked great during one on one drills. Glenn not making life easy on Jerry Hughes.

Seems like there has been more positive reports about the Oline in the first week than there was all of last preseason Edited by CNY315

@mikerodak

Pretty significant development in Bills' QB battle for Rex Ryan to say he may not name a starting QB until Sept. 13, the Bills' opener.

I think that makes sense, considering how even it seems. Cassel isn't pulling away. EJ have had consecutive good days, even against 1st team. Is Rex simply admitting that the competition is neck-and-neck?

Seems like there has been more positive reports about the Oline in the first week than there was all of last preseason

Coaching and an entire offseason of an NFL training program can make all the difference for guys like Kouandjio, Richardson, and Henderson.

Plus, I always liked John Miller as an immediate starter.