Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The law-enforcement does the same thing. If you have a pattern of aggressive behavior, or in this case, drunken and aggressive behavior, and an incident happens and you were rumored to be there, you would be sought after for questioning.

Yep! Old as the hills... And rightly so. In 1953, the police came knocking on the door for my father. He was a known hell-raiser in town. The only problem? My grandfather tells the cops that he's in the Army... IN GERMANY. LoL... I think soldiers took boats across the pond back in those days. Hard to top that alibi.

Nothing wrong w/these tactics, just as they were in S.Cheektowaga in the early 1950's.

I say throw the book @ Kane! IMO... If it is true of course. No wonder the dude wants to hang in Chicago and play for them... He stays home, we will have this crap all the time. He's not a "kid" anymore. What is he like 27? Many of us were married @ 27 and had kids... Heck, my mother already had 3 and one on the way (yours truly... One sent from heaven above! :D:pirate::D ) in 1967.

Time to grow up Kaner and put your Big Boy pants on... Douchebag!

Yep! Old as the hills... And rightly so. In 1953, the police came knocking on the door for my father. He was a known hell-raiser in town. The only problem? My grandfather tells the cops that he's in the Army... IN GERMANY. LoL... I think soldiers took boats across the pond back in those days. Hard to top that alibi.

Nothing wrong w/these tactics, just as they were in S.Cheektowaga in the early 1950's.

I say throw the book @ Kane! IMO... If it is true of course. No wonder the dude wants to hang in Chicago and play for them... He stays home, we will have this crap all the time. He's not a "kid" anymore. What is he like 27? Many of us were married @ 27 and had kids... Heck, my mother already had 3 and one on the way (yours truly... One sent from heaven above! :D:pirate::D ) in 1967.

Time to grow up Kaner and put your Big Boy pants on... Douchebag!

Relax! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence is?

Edited by Very wide right

Here is his house:

http://binged.it/1W84xNU

Can we come visit her in the house... Does it have lace curtains too?

Realx! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence i

Of course... I never meant to imply differently. I did say if this is all true. :nana: Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Of course... I never meant to imply differently. I did say if this is all true. :nana:

Sorry, I thought you said in a previous post, "Time to grow up Kaner and put you're big boy pants on....Douchebag".I took that comment as if you thought he was guilty of misconduct. Sorry,I must have misunderstood.

Relax! This is nothing more than an allegation at this point.Before we hang the guy why don't we find out what the evidence is?

So you're willing to give Kane--a guy with a history of off-ice incidents--the benefit of the doubt, but Marcell Dareus should get the hammer dropped on him for drag racing, and is part of a degrading moral culture with the Bills?

So you're willing to give Kane--a guy with a history of off-ice incidents--the benefit of the doubt, but Marcell Dareus should get the hammer dropped on him for drag racing, and is part of a degrading moral culture with the Bills?

:worthy::worthy:

They (VRW) do have me on a gr8 weightloss plan! :D

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah, the facts were that Mr. Dareus crashed into property and caused damage as well as being charged with racing down a public street.Kane has been accused of rape without proof at this point.Do I really have to explain this to you? Dareus was charged,Kane is accused.

Yeah, the facts were that Mr. Dareus crashed into property and caused damage as well as being charged with racing down a public street.Kane has been accused of rape without proof at this point.Do I really have to explain this to you? Dareus was charged,Kane is accused.

And Kane did or didn't get arrested for beating up a cab driver?

That's disregarding, of course, the the dozens of personal stories I've heard about the guy from former hockey cohorts (some of whom know Kane personally)

That's disregarding, of course, the the dozens of personal stories I've heard about the guy from former hockey cohorts (some of whom know Kane personally)

Yep. I just heard the reported story why they poopcanned Denis Savard for Coach Q. Did it make it out there the story?

Kaner was a rook and he made comments about Taylor Swift up in the stands... Denis ripped him a new butthole back in the locker room. Not sure how true this story is.

Gee Kaner... You will get a gr8 gal that you can take home to your fam acting this way.... What a creepo.

So what's your point,Kane should be found guilty of an allegation of rape because of a previous incident that was already resolved in the court of law?The dozens of stories from drunk patrons in a bar don't lend credibility nor suggest Mr. Kane is guilty of rape.If he is found to be guilty then I will be solidly in the camp of harsh punishment .

So what's your point,Kane should be found guilty of an allegation of rape because of a previous incident that was already resolved in the court of law?The dozens of stories from drunk patrons in a bar don't lend credibility nor suggest Mr. Kane is guilty of rape.If he is found to be guilty then I will be solidly in the camp of harsh punishment .

Not even close.

My point is that you advocate "dropping the hammer" on a 24-year old for drag racing, but extend the benefit of the doubt to a guy that's been arrested for violent acts in the past...and that makes no sense.

PS--many accounts about Kane's behavior do not come from drunks at a bar

Not even close.

My point is that you advocate "dropping the hammer" on a 24-year old for drag racing, but extend the benefit of the doubt to a guy that's been arrested for violent acts in the past...and that makes no sense.

PS--many accounts about Kane's behavior do not come from drunks at a bar

I fail to grasp your confusion,Here goes,If Dareus was accused of ANY crime today I would be in favor of waiting until he was convicted of said crime before dropping any hammer on him.Once he was convicted I would be in favor of dropping the hammer on him.

In Kanes case I was in favor of dropping the hammer on him after he was found guilty of assaulting a cab operator.

In this case Kane has not even been arrested.They are still investigating the incident therefore I would submit it is premature in dropping the hammer on him.If Kane is found to be guilty of rape as I had stated earlier I would solidly be behind the effort of doling out harsh punishment.

I also have heard plenty of hearsay regarding Mr. Kane as well as plenty of other celebrities.I have learned to dismiss most of it as nonsense from people looking to boost their own celebrity.

I haven't follwed this... Just what a few people are saying. My neighbor said that victim sought a rape kit. That means she went to hospital right away? That doesn't sound good for party boy Kaner.

What are some of the facts coming out of this.

she did. I believe it was the morning after. And no, it's not looking good for Kaner. The Hamburg police are much more buttoned up here, it appears, than the Tallahassee police were with Jamies.

@TheBuffaloNews: BREAKING: New details emerge in rape allegations made against NHL star Patrick Kane http://t.co/rcDLXXobXWhttp://t.co/et0zNELMQL

The BN doesn't allow access to read this article without a subscription. Can anyone summarize?

Sources say that the accuser had bite marks on her shoulder and scratches on her leg.

Try this link:

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/sectionfront/content/?content=71488008&type=P1&story=New%20details%20emerge%20in%20allegations%20against%20Kane