NFL Training Camp & Preseason Injuries

LB3

41 members have voted

1. 1. Delete Thread?

Oh man, I know all of these injuries are terrible but I feel really bad for Benjamin if this turns out to be a dreaded ACL tear. The guy was having a great camp, certainly looked good against Buffalo, and was primed for a huge season.

That's a big loss for the Panthers.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that game. It really was a dumb move to run the read option with Bradford in there. Is that part of chip's genius plan?

I wanted Kelly to be the coach of the Bills two years ago even though I heard from people who knew that he was a colossal prick. I thought he'd be a good coach and he really did see the game differently. I have no idea what I would think of him now if he was our coach and doing this kind of stuff. I imagine I would be willing to give him this year like I was willing to give Marrone last year to see what he could do. I turned on Marrone quick last year. I can't believe some of the stuff Kelly has been doing with the Eagles this year.

Bradford is pretty good. They have three good backs and a couple good TEs. Not sure about the line now and not sure about the WRs although he should get production out of them. They have a few good defensive players too. This is going to be an interesting year for the Eagles and who knows how that division will play out.