Percy at corner?!

he was kicked out of high school sports for causing what amounted to riots at more than one game i believe

had big issues at Florida, including allegedly assualting a coach

had issues in minnesota including having to allegedly be separated from his head coach in an incident, among other troubles

the jets last year is seemingly the only time hes made it even part of a season with a team without an issue. hopefully he turned a corner.

sounds like Dez to me.. Dez is pretty good. I'll go with hte pretty good part. Choir boys they are not.

sounds like Dez to me.. Dez is pretty good. I'll go with hte pretty good part. Choir boys they are not.

you support them the right way, and protect the team the right ways, they can be very valuable still. wasnt denying that, but in reply to "has he ever had any issues" its hard not to acknowledge that hes been trouble everywhere

so?

1st team...2nd team...

I am. He had issues in Seattle, but anywhere else?

Minny.

but he is embraced here and hugs us back. its all gooood.

Rex is just having fun

Here goes Harvin, asking to be something he's not. Just return kicks, dude.

Not a fan ?

Well, Brett Favre liked him, at least...

Legendary quarterback Brett Favre played with Harvin for two seasons in Minnesota. He said he never had an issue with Harvin.

“He is so versatile, he is so powerful, and he is so fast. Just an explosive player as we all know; we have all seen him with Minnesota and with Seattle. How do you stop this guy?” Favre told NFL Network.

“I was surprised that trade happened,” Favre added. “I have no idea why it happened. Percy was a good guy in the locker room, really quiet. He had a migraine issue. I don’t know where that is. I am really not in a position to make any comments because I don’t know anything other than what my dealings were with Percy and they were great. I thought he was an outstanding player.”

hopefully, we're getting the good Harvin.

Forgot about his migraine history in Minny - has he kicked that for good? Haven't heard anything recently....

Minny.

but he is embraced here and hugs us back. its all gooood.

Rex is just having fun

Not a fan ?

I don't dislike Harvin at all and I was fine with getting him. I just want him to know his place on the team and not get all bitchy when he is told he can't do everything he wants to. Just like the other 52 guys are expected to do.

I don't dislike Harvin at all and I was fine with getting him. I just want him to know his place on the team and not get all bitchy when he is told he can't do everything he wants to. Just like the other 52 guys are expected to do.

I never looked at his issues from that perspective. Maybe he does try to sabotage other guys in order to get more opportunities and that's the reason for the verbal altercations.

Maybe this move into the CB realm won't sit well with guys like Cockrell.

I never looked at his issues from that perspective. Maybe he does try to sabotage other guys in order to get more opportunities and that's the reason for the verbal altercations.

Maybe this move into the CB realm won't sit well with guys like Cockrell.

And maybe it shouldn't. But i would be surprised if this were a move to create controversy internally so much as getting the media all roiled up?

I some how read this as "he had to be separated from his head." ouch.

Occasionally its warranted. just keep someone nearby who can re attach it better than the original conjugation of body and head. ala Lal.

Edited by 3rdand12