Harvin Most Hated Player in NFL

This Sanjay Lal cat appears to have been a pretty savvy hire. He was able to "tame" Percy last year and thus far there are no signs of the "terrible teammate" Harvin was known to be in Seattle and Minnesota.

Lal also traveled to Toronto to support Goodwin in the Pan Am Games, and I've heard numerous positive comments from Watkins, Woods, Hogan as well.

it was reported that NE, GB and SD were all very interested in Harvin. Clearly, all have significantly better QB situations than Buffalo so as a WR still in his 20s looking to prove something you would think he would jump at one of those. Apparently he has trust issues with coaches and couldn't bring himself to go to yet another staff and take his chances. One can say he's on yet another team but he in fact stuck with the same staff. The FO and coaching staff that brought him in in NJ were all gone and the new GM cut him for money reasons.

Money may have been a factor but I know he was given a strong offer by SD, he was their 2nd choice after Andre Johnson and before Stevie.

Nothing more than feelings...

I know we're Bills fans but we need to be consistent. Harvin has been a richardhead since high school. Incognito has been a POS since college. McCoy is a snag. TO destroyed team before Buffalo. Brandon Spikes took cheap shots on Bills players.

I'm not a fan of Harvin, RI, or McCoy before they were Bills. I hope they play well here and finally grow up. But there is potential for a toxic situation with these knuckleheads.

6 months in Buffalo NY

If it's 6 months in early spring to early fall, that's awesome.

Wait til they see his new mini fridge.

Haha

This Sanjay Lal cat appears to have been a pretty savvy hire. He was able to "tame" Percy last year and thus far there are no signs of the "terrible teammate" Harvin was known to be in Seattle and Minnesota.

Lal also traveled to Toronto to support Goodwin in the Pan Am Games, and I've heard numerous positive comments from Watkins, Woods, Hogan as well.

Hope he stays away from beach chairs.

I know we're Bills fans but we need to be consistent. Harvin has been a richardhead since high school. Incognito has been a POS since college. McCoy is a snag. TO destroyed team before Buffalo. Brandon Spikes took cheap shots on Bills players.

I'm not a fan of Harvin, RI, or McCoy before they were Bills. I hope they play well here and finally grow up. But there is potential for a toxic situation with these knuckleheads.

If it's 6 months in early spring to early fall, that's awesome.

Haha

We are consistent... We love anyone that is a Bill and hate everyone else. Edited by Beef Jerky

Jay Cutler is pleased by this news.

fdlol

it was reported that NE, GB and SD were all very interested in Harvin. Clearly, all have significantly better QB situations than Buffalo so as a WR still in his 20s looking to prove something you would think he would jump at one of those. Apparently he has trust issues with coaches and couldn't bring himself to go to yet another staff and take his chances. One can say he's on yet another team but he in fact stuck with the same staff. The FO and coaching staff that brought him in in NJ were all gone and the new GM cut him for money reasons.

Money may have been a factor but I know he was given a strong offer by SD, he was their 2nd choice after Andre Johnson and before Stevie.

the guy can fly. top 10 WR/TE groups in the NFL. please find someone to throw the ball to them by september, Greg

It is still 50/50 Incognito even makes the roster.

I think Harvin makes it and by all accounts he seems to liek the coaching so far.

Would I be surprised if he was a late camp cut in favor of another LB or DB? No. I doubt he will get the WR plays he wants. He is not as polished as Woods or Watkins. He has no size to go inside. He seems more versatile than Goodwin but both have had health issues. Just hope he does not get frustrated being on the field 18-20 times a game with only 5 or 6 touches.

It is still 50/50 Incognito even makes the roster.

I think Harvin makes it and by all accounts he seems to liek the coaching so far.

Would I be surprised if he was a late camp cut in favor of another LB or DB? No. I doubt he will get the WR plays he wants. He is not as polished as Woods or Watkins. He has no size to go inside. He seems more versatile than Goodwin but both have had health issues. Just hope he does not get frustrated being on the field 18-20 times a game with only 5 or 6 touches.

The threat of him getting the ball any time he is on the field will open things up for Watkins. They have similar strengths in terms of explosiveness, so if they are both out there at the same time either one could get the ball in a jet sweep, for example. I think that's one reason he is here- the defense can't always just try to take away Sammy and give everything to the likes of hogan and chandler. Lots of guys to account for now that can make a defense look bad.

I thought this observation on Harvin by carucci is interesting. I actually hope this is how it plays out. I like Woods a lot as he runs very crisp routes and has great hands. Harvin can be used in a number of ways but a smooth route runner he is not and everyone needs to be used according to their strengths.

@viccarucci: Check out my latest #Bills Mailbag. What's Percy Harvin's offensive role? http://t.co/4FTfFbBXJ0