Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

funny, now go clean up the crap they left boy

It would normally be shocking to hear an avowed "liberal" use racially charged language as an insult. Then again, Gator also uses homophobic slurs as insults, laughs over the deaths of American service men, and pines openly for a mass shooting to take place at the GOP convention. So we're left with one of two conclusions: either Gator is a racist, homophobic, anti-American extremist posing as a "liberal" or he's just a giant, ignorant, asshat.

Either way, you should try being more honest with yourself about who you truly are. You're an angry, small minded bigot who thinks he's carrying a flag for liberalism -- but that's only because you're too dim to understand what true liberalism stands for. You need serious help before you hurt someone in your life.

11h0np.jpg

Only 539 Democrats voted in the Alaska caucus

in Washington, Democratic Party officials estimated more than 200,000 people participated on Saturday, close to the record set in 2008

His victories on Saturday were not unexpected; both Washington and Alaska have relatively low percentages of the black and Latino voters who have bolstered Mrs. Clinton’s campaign this year, and he has done well in states holding caucuses.

But the results also highlighted the uphill climb Mrs. Clinton would face in winning over the young and liberal voters who have flocked to the Vermont senator, and who often express concerns about her fund-raising and speechmaking practices.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/27/us/politics/election-results.html?_r=0

She'll probably get the necessary # of delegates, but Democratic primary voters/caucus goers are clearly not excited to nominate Hillary.

She'll probably get the necessary # of delegates, but Democratic primary voters/caucus goers are clearly not excited to nominate Hillary.

The real trick will be the superdelegates. Not all of those committed to Clinton voted for her last time around. If they really want to screw her, they can change their votes. Dem voters can make life really uncomfortable for the superdelegate folks if Clinton can't wrap up the regular delegates.

With a lot of the South already covered in the primaries, Sanders will make a strong push through the more liberal states and midwest. Clinton may not be a secure as she would have people believe and the Sanders people know that well.

Edited by Observer

"Senator Bernie Sanders routed Hillary Clinton in all three Democratic presidential contests on Saturday..."

Washington 73%. Alaska, 82%. Hawaii, 71%. Those are some amazing numbers.

And now Hillary must wait 9 more days for another contest, for a chance to show her campaign is still vital. She'd better win in Wisconsin.
But Bernie was here yesterday, stirring up the crowds, causing birds to suddenly appear.

Sanders wants a debate in NY before the primary, saying he's unafraid of Clinton's "home field" advantage:

To capitalize on his fresh momentum, Sanders plans an aggressive push in New York, modeled after his come-from-behind victory a few weeks ago in Michigan. He intends to barnstorm the state as if he were running for governor. His advisers, spoiling for a brawl, have commissioned polls to show which contrasts with Clinton — from Wall Street to fracking — could do the most damage to her at home.

“We’ll be the underdog, but being the underdog in New York is not the worst situation in politics,” said Tad Devine, the chief strategist for Sanders. “We’re going to make a real run for it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sanders-sharpens-attacks-for-ny-showdown-that-may-dash-clintons-unity-hopes/2016/03/26/79d69b7a-f297-11e5-85a6-2132cf446d0a_story.html

A NEW FRONTIER IN LEFTIST POLITICS: Sanders-shaming.

“So I hate to break it to you my fellow Millennials, but a vote for Bernie Sanders is a selfish act: an indulgence of a fantasy, an impractical, high-minded quixotic vision for an America that can never exist. . . . Bernie supporters need to recognise this, leave the bandwagon, unite behind Hillary.”

“So I hate to break it to you my fellow Millennials, but a vote for Bernie Sanders is a selfish act: an indulgence of a fantasy, an impractical, high-minded quixotic vision for an America that can never exist. . . . Bernie supporters need to recognise this, leave the bandwagon, unite behind Hillary.”

Talk about an ideology eating itself. Completely based in idealism, but don't be too idealistic.

So I hate to break it to you my fellow Millennials, but a vote for Bernie Sanders is a selfish act: an indulgence of a fantasy, an impractical, high-minded quixotic vision for an America that can never exist. . . . Bernie supporters need to recognise this, leave the bandwagon, unite behind Hillary.

Go vote for Hillary then. Have fun with that. Let me know how it goes ...

When Goldman Sachs calls, she'll answer the phone. WHen you call, you'll go to voice mail that she never checks.

This whole only young people vote for Bernie thing is propogandist BS. In my precinct most of the people were 40+ and it went Bernie 3-1.

Edited by reddogblitz

Awesome. Pretty much as I figured....the closer Bernie gets, the more angry and bitter his supporters will be when Hillary wins the nomination and the more likely those people will be to stay home in November.

Bernie (again) reminds the Clinton campaign that there is this thing called the internet, which records all of your past statements

:lol:

Bernie SandersVerified account @BernieSanders 6m6 minutes ago

“You should be willing to debate anytime, anywhere.” — @HillaryClinton in 2008. https://amp.twimg.com/v/f69f5ebb-3725-4d5e-b17c-0e4b83f9c9bc