Rex to parachute with Army's Golden Knights

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: What is scarier than Depth Chart for Bills?
A: Depth chart for Buffalo News

I wish Rex or someone in front office would give THAT comment in press conference. Let press be able to emphasis with sarcastic comments they are so good at using (and using again and again). When I was working on newspaper in Buffalo (1982) and some of the reporters were paid by the word the editor would remove such extra words as padding for money.

Edited by Koolaid

What's cool about it? His contract should contain clauses prohibiting such risky activity. If one of his prime players did it and got injured or worse, everyone would be up in arms over the stupidity factor.

So, just how risky is what he's doing? I tend to believe these kinds of jumps are no more risky than driving a car around these days, especially in winter, especially in the age of extreme distracted driving. Should players and coaches be banned from driving? Let's try to quantify "such risky activity". Maybe it is super risky, but I seriously doubt that's the case. It's not like he's base-jumping with amateurs. For the record, my point is not that it's super cool, just to say that it's not that risky.

Edited by TheJuice

What's cool about it? His contract should contain clauses prohibiting such risky activity. If one of his prime players did it and got injured or worse, everyone would be up in arms over the stupidity factor.

Stephen Hawking can explain Euclidean quantum gravity form a wheelchair using a single muscle in his cheek.

I'm guessing Rex can work his HC magic for the Bills from a wheelchair if necessary....

Stephen Hawking can explain Euclidean quantum gravity form a wheelchair using a single muscle in his cheek.

I'm guessing Rex can work his HC magic for the Bills from a wheelchair if necessary....

can Aaron Kromer coach the OL from the klink? Edited by YoloinOhio

I'll be there. Mainly because I work here.

DUDE

honestly :thumbsup:

oh sure guys who jump out of planes die everyday. thats why they let them do it all the time.

omg

I'm going as a "boss's day" guest. Maybe I'll run into you there!

try to be upbeat would you :thumbsup:

i kid brother Weo

can Aaron Kromer coach the OL from the klink?

the klink. laughed out loud!!

DUDE

honestly :thumbsup:

oh sure guys who jump out of planes die everyday. thats why they let them do it all the time.

omg

try to be upbeat would you :thumbsup:

i kid brother Weo

the klink. laughed out loud!!

I can't wait. Last July I spent a weekend at sea on the Nimitz. Now this. I'm a lucky man!