The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

Who lifted the trash can lid and woke you up?

You are such a miserable little assmudgeon that I find it hard to believe that you have ever had a civil conversation with anybody, let alone here. I bet your dog doesn't even like you.

You are such a miserable little assmudgeon that I find it hard to believe that you have ever had a civil conversation with anybody, let alone here. I bet your dog doesn't even like you.

Wow, I guess you got up on the wrong side of the trash heap today. What happened, did the mean wino down the alley steal your last piece of dry cardboard?

Check my earlier posts, you'll notice - if you get someone to read them to you - that as usual I wasn't the one that started the name-calling. But I guess it's your turn to have a go at me, so...

Wow, I guess you got up on the wrong side of the trash heap today. What happened, did the mean wino down the alley steal your last piece of dry cardboard?

Check my earlier posts, you'll notice - if you get someone to read them to you - that as usual I wasn't the one that started the name-calling. But I guess it's your turn to have a go at me, so...

You invariably come on here and say stupid schit about other people, thus bringing on the name calling. Do you get some sort of pleasure by causing everyone to see that you are an asswhole or is it that you just like the abuse? Or is this one of the times that Mistress Jade is out of town?

You invariably come on here and say stupid schit about other people, thus bringing on the name calling. Do you get some sort of pleasure by causing everyone to see that you are an asswhole or is it that you just like the abuse? Or is this one of the times that Mistress Jade is out of town?

As usual 3rdrate you've got everything upside down, inside out, and backwards. I read this forum for laughs and occasionally I interject a comment which completely derails an inane narrative.

That's when the name calling starts. It's a normal and expected PPP tactic. The Obama/Democrats/Liberals BAD, Bad, bad, and oh by the way, BAD! narrative espoused by the majority of posters here as the only valid and/or allowed political opinion is both naive and narrow-minded and when someone interjects an idea that doesn't fit the preconceived group-think circle jerk train of thought, that poster is attacked, derided, and belittled in an effort to either drive him away from this forum or force him to accept the group think as valid.

This forum is similar to an elementary school playground. The select group of "Cool Kids" attempt to control the narrative and quickly gang up on anyone who doesn't adhere to their naive philosophy. It makes this forum amazingly funny to read but boring to participate in.

I'll drive by again later and shoot holes in another silly 3rd grade narrative.

As usual 3rdrate you've got everything upside down, inside out, and backwards. I read this forum for laughs and occasionally I interject a comment which completely derails an inane narrative.

That's when the name calling starts. It's a normal and expected PPP tactic. The Obama/Democrats/Liberals BAD, Bad, bad, and oh by the way, BAD! narrative espoused by the majority of posters here as the only valid and/or allowed political opinion is both naive and narrow-minded and when someone interjects an idea that doesn't fit the preconceived group-think circle jerk train of thought, that poster is attacked, derided, and belittled in an effort to either drive him away from this forum or force him to accept the group think as valid.

This forum is similar to an elementary school playground. The select group of "Cool Kids" attempt to control the narrative and quickly gang up on anyone who doesn't adhere to their naive philosophy. It makes this forum amazingly funny to read but boring to participate in.

Get over yourself. If you really paid any attention to what goes on over here, you'd see that everybody at one time or another gets ripped for what they say. You are by no means a special case, which means that if you say something that anyone thinks is idiotic, you're going to hear about it, just like the rest of us do. If you can't handle that, then you're better off leaving.

Get over yourself. If you really paid any attention to what goes on over here, you'd see that everybody at one time or another gets ripped for what they say. You are by no means a special case, which means that if you say something that anyone thinks is idiotic, you're going to hear about it, just like the rest of us do. If you can't handle that, then you're better off leaving.

Keep in mind, that you are attempting to rationalize with someone who is unable to differentiate between creating an equivalence to drawing a parallel. Good luck

Nailed it.

Bulls eye!

What about idiots like me? What about RLB? What about TransGreg?

I can't speak for them as much as myself but I know I am not any part of the cool kids. More over, it is fitting you come in here riding tall on some moral high ground to whine about name calling and other *feelings*. Shut that **** up, act like a man and discuss the topic. Sure, it's not saying much that people name call and argue but at least they have spines to do so, internet tough guy demeanor or not my point is simple. You look like a much bigger baby whining about name calling on the internet. If your panties get in that much of a ruffle because someone disagrees with you and you cannot pose a successful argument back then just sit down and shut up.

There are many here who attempt arguments and win by attrition. Many more who win arguments by beating a horse to death. Others, snipe out points and facts and pretend they are superior; some actually are. But, few and far between actually discuss in conversations because they either get butthurt because of name calling or they get tired of making the same old arguments to the ill-informed who feed the debates. A great example of this in more recent PPP life was Dog on the Martin/Zimmerman thread.

If you can't handle yourself don't worry about anyone else. Just walk away.

Hey RI BIlls Fans...here's a tip: When reddog AND gator are in your corner, it's time to rethink your position.

I was feeling good when reddog and gator gave him the thumbs up but then I realized that lyrbob and jtsp hadn't commented yet.

Ah, another hissy fit from the Rhode Island Red sucker. Can you provide evidence of when you ever shot holes in anything here? Maybe you're thinking that just running your mouth and being invective is proof of something, eh? You could try discussing things in a reasonable and calm manner (doubtful it's in you dna though) and see where that takes you. I'm sorry that growing up, you could never get included with the "cool kids" and that still bothers you. In retrospect I was probably one of those "cool kids" but I never even thought of it that way. Maybe that's why I was cool and you weren't. :beer:

Except the article says: "The tone of the call was informal and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right."

Yeah, like that wasn't speculated before in this thread.

Except the article says: "The tone of the call was informal and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right."

Of course not, idiot. What other words of encouragement did Clinton offer to Trump when he urged him to become more active in GOP politics?

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.