Diddy arrested at UCLA for fighting son's football coach

YoloinOhio

@BryanDFischer: TMZ says Diddy got into a fight with a UCLA football coach and is still being held in campus jail: http://t.co/QL1h9sPzWz

@BillyCorben: Diddy arrested for assaulting UCLA football coach who yelled at his son during practice http://t.co/EYrzVz5mAX http://t.co/x1ZBmukJ6T

Puff Daddy aka P Diddy aka Diddy

Edited by YoloinOhio

umm... the deadly weapon was a kettle bell in the weight room?

this seems way overblown.

They come in a lot of different weights. There's zero doubt you could kill someone with one.

His son was like a 2 or 3 star recruit who is 5'7" 170. If his dad was Puffy, he won't be there. I bet he is off the team shortly.

I mean, I get that a kettle bell could be dangerous.

But it seems like this could be way overblown-- assault with a deadly weapon? That is probably a major felony, with like a 10-20 year prison sentence in a lot of states.

Unless he took the kettle bell and hit him with it, causing the guy injuries, I am thinking that the campus police are being bit too aggressive here.

If you are dumb enough to try to hit someone with a kettle bell.... I'm not opposed to you being out of society for a bit

If you are dumb enough to try to hit someone with a kettle bell.... I'm not opposed to you being out of society for a bit

If you're dumb enough to hit anyone with anything over some perceived issue regarding your son's sports team.....I'm all in favor of your removal from society for a bit.

If you're dumb enough to hit anyone with anything over some perceived issue regarding your son's sports team.....I'm all in favor of your removal from society for a bit.

But consider for a moment the irreversible damage to the music industry if they actually lock up........never mind - that's so ridiculous that I can't even finish the sentence.

Also valid. Ucla says it's on video and early reports are diddy stormed into alosi's office cursing, the diddy initiated contact before pulling the "don't touch me" move and then went off leaving scratches and a torn shirt in his wake before interns were able to pull him off. He then tried swinging a kettle bell at the interns.

Also valid. Ucla says it's on video and early reports are diddy stormed into alosi's office cursing, the diddy initiated contact before pulling the "don't touch me" move and then went off leaving scratches and a torn shirt in his wake before interns were able to pull him off. He then tried swinging a kettle bell at the interns.

Well I'm sure it was over something critical, like 'playing time'.

Well I'm sure it was over something critical, like 'playing time'.

i look forward to the video being released, and someone adding music and some dancers to it....

(and i totally agree it sounds ridiculous.... it seems his son has missed some lifting sessions and the coach was riding him about it. its possible the coach went too far in how he handled the kid - we see that plenty often, but regardless the alleged behavior if true isnt excusable)

i look forward to the video being released, and someone adding music and some dancers to it....

(and i totally agree it sounds ridiculous.... it seems his son has missed some lifting sessions and the coach was riding him about it. its possible the coach went too far in how he handled the kid - we see that plenty often, but regardless the alleged behavior if true isnt excusable)

Not excusable either, but, I wonder if he threw Daddy Diddybucks in the kid's face.