Rodak's Bubble 2015

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak: Matt Cassel and Seantrel Henderson have moved onto the Bills roster bubble. Heres why: http://t.co/x1SCG51m8K

In fairness to Rodak, I mocked him for putting mike Williams on the bubble last year. Turns out he was close on that.

The problem with Rodak isn't that he's always wrong. He's not.

Rodak knows more about the Bills than the average NFL fan - but less about the Bills than many Bills fans. And that's the problem.

The problem with Rodak isn't that he's always wrong. He's not.

Rodak knows more about the Bills than the average NFL fan - but less about the Bills than many Bills fans. And that's the problem.

so which is it?

is Meh being on the bubble an accurate assessment or not IYO

I completely forgot we still had Chris Williams on the team. Maybe he'll surprise in camp and give us some depth or push Miller for the starting gig. Or maybe he'll be on PUP and get cut like everyone expects.

we truly don't know what he will do in this scheme or how healthy he is, so it is a possibility he could contribute. He's got further to climb than others though because he wasn't at otas and he makes a solid paycheck that I'm sure they would love to allocate elsewhere.

we truly don't know what he will do in this scheme or how healthy he is, so it is a possibility he could contribute. He's got further to climb than others though because he wasn't at otas and he makes a solid paycheck that I'm sure they would love to allocate elsewhere.

I thought Chris Williams played better at tackle than at guard in St. Louis. Maybe he will be our starting RT if Kouandjio and Henderson can't step up.

I thought Chris Williams played better at tackle than at guard in St. Louis. Maybe he will be our starting RT if Kouandjio and Henderson can't step up.

I don't remember him being good at either position, and with a bad back, I just don't see it working out.

Yeah... Henderson is really on the bubble with all those tackles we have on our roster.

Bingo.

Why bother cutting a 7th round pick that CAN play some, and may be needed down the line.