Something in the Water in San Fran?

MattM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would chalk this up to coincidence over a protest of some kind against the organization. Add to that how players are starting to realize how messed up the rest of their life can be after just a short career in the NFL.

I would chalk this up to coincidence over a protest of some kind against the organization. Add to that how players are starting to realize how messed up the rest of their life can be after just a short career in the NFL.

This isn't happening to any other team, at least not yet.

This isn't happening to any other team, at least not yet.

Yeah that's what I think is the coincidence of this situation. It would be crazy though if some of them are leaving because they'd rather not play at all than play in SF. I was so jealous of my friend who's a fan of them for how well that roster was built and they seemed like the next Pittsburgh type organization. Crumbling fast. We should be ecstatic to have such a foundation for our sports teams in the Pegula's and Whaley. Murray seems solid too but the jury is still out on him.

Why aren't players on other team's retiring? Sure, it could be an astronomical coincidence. I mean, hey, the two stars of the NBA championship were born in the same hospital. Unlikely things happen, but wouldn't there by *one* other player from another team...somewhere that would retire?

I've seen a comic about Bills fans and Niners fans. It is entitled "The Passing of the Noose"

I actually feel bad for Niners fans. Here is a team that went from a joke to something special under Harbaugh. Then, their owner flips out over an 8-8 season and they lose some great coaches. Then they start losing some of their best players at an amazing clip.

I wish I could be furious at an 8-8 season.

I've seen a comic about Bills fans and Niners fans. It is entitled "The Passing of the Noose"

I actually feel bad for Niners fans. Here is a team that went from a joke to something special under Harbaugh. Then, their owner flips out over an 8-8 season and they lose some great coaches. Then they start losing some of their best players at an amazing clip.

i thought we were furious about a 9-7 season

they were embarrassing wins

I...I...don't know what it means when those two words are put together.

:flirt:

Seriously though, I believe I heard something to the effect of "If we went 8-8 in that division, we would have thrown the man a parade"

But their loss is our Offensive Coordinators gain. Roman might be conservative in philosophy, but he is definitely innovative with play design.

https://twitter.com/Geraldini93/status/606932641678376960

Gerald McCoy: "Investigation has to be coming for 49ers!! No way that many people from the same team retire coincidentally. What is going on in San Fran?"

Pretty sure the owner was already at odds with Harbaugh going into the season.

Edited by Big C

from what I hear about Cali, what water?

We don't have a water problem here. What we have is the lack of resolve to invade Canada and take theirs.

Assuming Davis is genuinely walking away because of his health, I think it's terrific. That said, it's unfortunate he couldn't let the team know before the draft. Not sure if it would have affected their choices, but it would have factored in at some point.

I...I...don't know what it means when those two words are put together.

:flirt:

Seriously though, I believe I heard something to the effect of "If we went 8-8 in that division, we would have thrown the man a parade"

But their loss is our Offensive Coordinators gain. Roman might be conservative in philosophy, but he is definitely innovative with play design.

lol at embarrassing wins. They may exist in college, but not in the nfl.