Disney - what a nice company

Everyone an at will employee and competing against a global labor force , I'm sure it's the closest thing to heaven in many corporate boardrooms.

At will employment is certainly heaven to anyone who's ever be involved in running a business, or anyone with even the slightest concept of what's required to do that successfully.

At will employment is certainly heaven to anyone who's ever be involved in running a business, or anyone with even the slightest concept of what's required to do that successfully.

Please. Everyone knows that people who run businesses are super wealthy, and only fire bad employees to see grown people cry and pocket the money that otherwise would have been used by the fired employee to feed starving children!

I'm sure progs would love to replace "at will employment" with "no will employment," where all companies must pay at last $15/hour to all employees who absolutely have no will to work at all.

Edited by LABillzFan

Please. Everyone knows that people who run businesses are super wealthy, and only fire bad employees to see grown people cry and pocket the money that otherwise would have been used by the fired employee to feed starving children!

I'm sure progs would love to replace "at will employment" with "no will employment," where all companies must pay at last $15/hour to all employees who absolutely have no will to work at all.

Spoken like a typical CEO. I bet you live on a cul-de-sac too.

Everyone an at will employee and competing against a global labor force , I'm sure it's the closest thing to heaven in many corporate boardrooms.

Your open borders guy in the White House is in a position to protect American workers but chooses to do otherwise.

Your open borders guy in the White House is in a position to protect American workers but chooses to do otherwise.

Neoliberalism has won why try to fight it, some day those Indians will bemoan how the Vietnamese are taking their jobs .

Neoliberalism has won

Only a Dead Dog Liberal would look at what's been happening here and abroad for the past seven years and somehow feel like they won something.

Spoken like a typical CEO. I bet you live on a cul-de-sac too.

Just another lottery winner born into white privilege.

Only a Dead Dog Liberal would look at what's been happening here and abroad for the past seven years and somehow feel like they won something.

I thought you were all for Neoliberalism - do you know what it is?

What is neo-liberalism? More specifically, what is economic neo-liberalism?
In their article, What is “Neo-liberlism”? A Brief Definition, Elizabeth Martinez and Arnoldo Garcia give five characteristics:
1) The rule of the market
2) cutting expenditures for social services
3) deregulation
4) privatization
5) eliminating the concept of “the public good” or “community.”

https://okieblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/milton-friedman-on-neoliberalism-it-never-occurred-to-me-that/

Now I know you know better than this. For the left everybody losing IS them winning.