When do individual tix go on sale to Season Ticket Holders?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I have received an email with instructions on when I can purchase individual game tickets? (I assume I won't be able to buy until Thursday, as a first-time STH this year (just moved back to WNY!))

Also, since I have four season tickets, will that allow me to buy more than six tickets for a given game? I'm looking specifically at the Giants game, for what it's worth.

Thanks and Go Bills!

Should I have received an email with instructions on when I can purchase individual game tickets? (I assume I won't be able to buy until Thursday, as a first-time STH this year (just moved back to WNY!))

Also, since I have four season tickets, will that allow me to buy more than six tickets for a given game? I'm looking specifically at the Giants game, for what it's worth.

Thanks and Go Bills!

Yes you should have gotten an email, to whatever email is on your account record. If you didn't, call the ticket office (I'd wait till this afternoon to avoid tying up the lines) and ask them about it.

You can only buy 6 tickets until Friday, then it opens up to sales of seven tickets or more, depending on what game you want. It was all explained in the email.

I was able to get 6 extra for the Giants game and 2 extra for the Pats**.

At 9:20 it didn't seem like there was anything left for the opener other than singles, at least not in the lower price range I was checking.

I was able to get 6 extra for the Giants game and 2 extra for the Pats**.

At 9:20 it didn't seem like there was anything left for the opener other than singles, at least not in the lower price range I was checking.

What section for the Giants game?

Got in right at 9am. Got decent seats for Colts and Cowboys. Went to checkout and got nuked by the system. :wallbash:

Had to get back in (took about 20 minutes) and got the same two games -- this time had to pay up for the premium seats for the Colts game -- system indicated "limited availability" when I got back in, probably only singles then,