Eric Moulds to restructure

Thailog80

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy obviously loves being a Buffalo Bill. That means something to me.

234304[/snapback]

moulds to be EXTENDED.........defanitely different then being restructured........

anyway, it's not like the guy is taking a pay cut.......like the article says, he will receive "just as much money" this year, possibly more.......it's just going to hit the cap differently........

good news indeed. One would hope that this gives the Bills adequate space to sign Jennings and Williams.

In FA, it would be great if the Bills can pick up one more offensive lineman.

The DB situation still sits there: If they keep him, then we know where we stand but if they cut him then the Bills will need a backup (or competitor!) to JP.

moulds to be EXTENDED.........defanitely different then being restructured........

anyway, it's not like the guy is taking a pay cut.......like the article says, he will receive "just as much money" this year, possibly more.......it's just going to hit the cap differently........

234326[/snapback]

True but he still wants to be here.

True but he still wants to be here.

234330[/snapback]

If I was a rich and famous athlete, and had my choice (just by city atmosphere) of Buffalo or say L.A., Miami, Jax, Tampa, NYG/NYJ, etc... I would be hard pressed to stay in Buffalo.

This does indeed show alot from Moulds. Good for him.

If I was a rich and famous athlete, and had my choice (just by city atmosphere) of Buffalo or say L.A., Miami, Jax, Tampa, NYG/NYJ, etc... I would be hard pressed to stay in Buffalo.

I think Chad Pennington may disagree with you. :lol:

CW

PS: download the manual for your router!

I think Chad Pennington may disagree with you. :lol:

CW

PS: download the manual for your router!

234348[/snapback]

haha - I called the company that made it. They had me hard wire the laptop to the router, and it basically set itself up for wireless.. thanks!

22nd in yards maybe, but he made a bunch of big 3rd down catches. Was it his best year...no. But from my #1, soon to be #2 WR, damn fine.

We MUST resign PW. Hopefully JJ as well, but we HAVE to keep the run stuffing tandem together. With either DB or JP, our D's margin for error is razor thin and we can't slip at all.

I meant regarding WEP...

CW

234372[/snapback]

I know we'll get yelled at for not PMing this, so I will of course not PM it:

No, they guy told me to actually wire the laptop to the router. Then he sent me to this website. It set everything up, including WEP. I picked a password, and voila.