Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

It rubbed me the wrong way when he took the Jets to a restaurant I believe before the Bills game, and I called him a moron for it, especially since the Jets lost. I hope he doesn't pull that stunt again.

He might have been a moron for that stunt. He certainly paid/payed for it though.

Chalk it up.

and move on.

He seems smart enough to not make the same mistakes twice.

Loathed him

Now that we know him better?

Love Him

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report: LeSean McCoy foregoes stick removal surgery; will attempt to play in 2015 with stick up his butt.

:w00t::worthy::lol::D:rolleyes:

I never had a problem with McCoy til a week ago. I said he's a bag, which was an overstatement on my part. I don't have a problem with him not wanting to answer questions from the media about the Kelly situation. It's just one small thing I want him to say before he says that he's done talking about it. I want him to say, "I've talked with Chip..." Until he does that, I think he's a bit of a coward. I don't even care if they talk and McCoy calls tells Chip he's a racist again over the phone, I just think he should man up and not avoid the person he just accused.

This!

Yes, McCoy does owe an explanation. In this day and age, what he said could potentially ruin a person career. It's a serious accusation. If he said it in frustration, call Kelly and apologize, and own it. If there's truth to it, what is the evidence? and if there is truth, then it should be dealt with.

And let's face it, if he wasn't a Bill, we'd be roasting him right now—as I'm sure he is getting on 31 other team boards today.

This!

Yes, McCoy does owe an explanation. In this day and age, what he said could potentially ruin a person career. It's a serious accusation. If he said it in frustration, call Kelly and apologize, and own it. If there's truth to it, what is the evidence? and if there is truth, then it should be dealt with.

And let's face it, if he wasn't a Bill, we'd be roasting him right nowas I'm sure he is getting on 31 other team boards today.

he didn't call him "a racist." The media inferred that, as others like a former Eagles coach and stephen a smith had already said it so it struck a chord with the media. He said Chip "didn't like or respect stars." He said he got rid of the good black players the fastest. The first thing may or may not be true, we weren't there, he seemed to feel he and others were treated differently. The second part he noted DeSean Jackson, himself, Jeremy Maclin. That's your "evidence." He said all this already in previous interviews.

You may think he's wrong, he felt they were treated differently and he's not going to apologize. He felt Chip didn't like that certain type of black player. We all can infer what he means. The ones with swag. The "stars." He's done talking. Could he have more tact/better grammar/etc - sure, but I don't care if ever calls Chip, it's none of my business what their relationship is. He should have expected the questions today, but it's his right to move on from talking about it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

he didn't call him "a racist." The media inferred that, as others like a former Eagles coach and stephen a smith had already said it so it struck a chord with the media. He said Chip "didn't like or respect stars." He said he got rid of the good black players the fastest. The first thing may or may not be true, we weren't there, he seemed to feel he and others were treated differently. The second part he noted DeSean Jackson, himself, Jeremy Maclin. That's your "evidence." He said all this already in previous interviews.

You may think he's wrong, he felt they were treated differently and he's not going to apologize. He felt Chip didn't like that certain type of black player. We all can infer what he means. The ones with swag. The "stars." He's done talking. Could he have more tact/better grammar/etc - sure, but I don't care if ever calls Chip, it's none of my business what their relationship is. He should have expected the questions today, but it's his right to move on from talking about it.

lets hope he exercises that right :rolleyes:

This!

And let's face it, if he wasn't a Bill, we'd be roasting him right now—as I'm sure he is getting on 31 other team boards today.

Jesus, it's not like the guy led a HUAC committee. Believe me, the comments I heard were 1) said before by Steven A Smith (whether or not you think he's a troll), but 2) believe me, there were a fair number of people in Philly who believed it at the time.

What Shady said is this: I've given my personal opinion. It's on the record. It's based on what I saw in person. Now, we have real sh*t to do. Try to find some real news.

It's hard to think of anything that would kill this monster ESPN span out of nothing.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

he refused to answer the questions today...

He said he was done talking about Philly about 3 days after his commentary in regard to his trade 4 days after being traded. he said he was done. all Bills now!

so now he is really done ?

i think he is.

shut up play football.

who calls their kid Shady anyways

He said he was done talking about Philly about 3 days after his commentary in regard to his trade 4 days after being traded. he said he was done. all Bills now!

so now he is really done ?

i think he is.

shut up play football.

who calls their kid Shady anyways

and no. i dont like the guy.

lets hope he exercises that right :rolleyes:

Indeed, he is one of those people that is much easier to like when he says nothing. But unfortunately, he said, 'I'm not talking no more"

Edited by CSBill

Indeed, he is one of those people that is much easier to like when he says nothing. But unfortunately, he said, 'I'm not talking no more"

we shall see, of course. I cant see him being the quiet type : ) but i hope he can put his issues with KellyEagles.com behind him.

Maybe Shady has already called Chip and spoke to him. Maybe he has already "manned up" and taken accountability for his comments directed at Chip. It's quite possible that the situation has been handled in a more private manner and that Chip and Shady have put it behind them and that's why he doesn't feel the need to explain it to the media. At the end of the day, Shady doesn't owe anyone an explanation except to Chip. He certainly doesn't need to make it public and keep drawing attention to it. I'm sure there would be a number of ways the media could spin it, if in fact it became public knowledge that the two had spoke. IMO, it's time to move on, done and over with.

Edited by FLbills

Maybe Shady has already called Chip and spoke to him. Maybe he has already "manned up" and taken accountability for his comments directed at Chip. It's quite possible that the situation has been handled in a more private manner and that Chip and Shady have put it behind them and that's why he doesn't feel the need to explain it to the media. At the end of the day, Shady doesn't owe anyone an explanation except to Chip. He certainly doesn't need to make it public and keep drawing attention to it. I'm sure there would be a number of ways the media could spin it, if in fact it became public knowledge that the two had spoke. IMO, it's time to move on, done and over with.

its also likely that one reason he felt that "culture" was the way Chip handled Riley Cooper, giving him a big extension, after he clearly exhibited racism, and then cutting DeSean Jackson claiming he had Gang ties. Jackson is clearly more talented and was their #1 WR, chip chose to keep a guy who was a racist. I am sure that mccoy doesn't want to bring this up to the media and drag anyone else into it. But it's also the reason (the culture) Frank Gore chose not to go there after initially agreeing to terms.

I believe the Bills PR dept should have gotten ahead of this. There should have been a prepared statement from mccoy if he was going to have media availability yesterday so that he wasn't in that situation - it wasn't the time or place to effectively address an issue like that. If he wanted football questions only, they should have gotten out in front of it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

its also likely that one reason he felt that "culture" was the way Chip handled Riley Cooper, giving him a big extension, after he clearly exhibited racism, and then cutting DeSean Jackson clsiming he had Gang ties. I am sure that mccoy doesn't want to bring this up to the media and drag anyone else into it. But it's also the reason Frank Gore chose not to go there after initially agreeing to terms.

I believe the Bills PR dept should have gotten ahead of this. There should have been a prepared statement from mccoy if he was going to have media availability yesterday so that he wasn't in that situation - it wasn't the time or place to effectively address an issue like that. If he wanted football questions only, they should have gotten out in front of it.

I heard the audio from the questions this morning and, short of going hat in hand and completely taking everything back (which is what they're looking for mostly), there wasn't anything else Shady could do.

It's not like he claimed he had hard evidence in his first interview, just his own feelings.

Yesterday he said, "I don't regret anything I said then. I'm not going to say anything else about it. Ask me questions about what I'm doing now."

Seriously, the only people keeping this alive are the people who wanted it to make a big splash to begin with. It was Steven Smith who made the accusation a national byline, abd it is Rodak who keeps trying to spin McCoy's comments into something. This feels like a 100% ESPN made controversy.

its also likely that one reason he felt that "culture" was the way Chip handled Riley Cooper, giving him a big extension, after he clearly exhibited racism, and then cutting DeSean Jackson claiming he had Gang ties. Jackson is clearly more talented and was their #1 WR, chip chose to keep a guy who was a racist. I am sure that mccoy doesn't want to bring this up to the media and drag anyone else into it. But it's also the reason (the culture) Frank Gore chose not to go there after initially agreeing to terms.

Jackson admitted he had gang ties while also saying he has never been in a gang.

Is that similar to me saying I had a lot of friends in a fraternity but I never pledged?

Close. It would be similar to you saying you HAVE friends that are in gangs. Plus, you'd still also be throwing up hand signals to rep your friends in that frat every time to do something worth celebrating.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Jackson admitted he had gang ties while also saying he has never been in a gang.

is this why he was cut? Or was it his contract and the Eagles used that as an excuse? The Redskins don't seem to care about the fact he has friends who are in gangs. Is it a different culture there? I'm not arguing one way the other, it's just a question as I know nothing about gangs.

is this why he was cut? Or was it his contract and the Eagles used that as an excuse? The Redskins don't seem to care about the fact he has friends who are in gangs. Is it a different culture there? I'm not arguing one way the other, it's just a question as I know nothing about gangs.

I'm sure the contract was the largest reason. For that money, why deal with the headache. Wasn't Jackson reportedly a diva long before Chip got there?