Let's enjoy watching it one more time!

Goosebumps.

Like most of us, I remember precisely where I was. And I remember a couple phone calls at halftime from "ha ha ha" friends.

And I remember in the next few days, those same friends saying "wow, I remember you said its not over, and you were serious, and I laughed at you. wow. Nice call."

Lost my tape of the game, so much thanks for this link. The decision to go for it on the fourth down TD to Andre to make it 35-31, took some balls at that stage of the game. Also, the condensed highlight versions of the game tend to make a bigger deal out of the non-call when Beebe stepped out of bounds and came back in and it was a break to be sure, but it was hardly a determative factor IMO. Houston had a couple nice breaks as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Mixed emotions for me. Obviously love the comeback win but I worked for the Houston Gamblers and thought the world of Jack Pardee, Jim Eddy and the coaching staff that ended up at the Oilers...Jack Pardee was absolutely one of the finest people I have had the chance to know. Every time I watch the video -- the excitement for the Bills is there but I also know how Coach Pardee and Coach Eddy felt after that game.

Edited by Formerly Joe F