Randy Moss comes up L-A-R-G-E!

Gotta say I'm surprised given his portrayal in the media. Way to go Randy!

Yeah...I've never quite been able to figure out Randy Moss. This isn't the first story I've read of him doing something classy...but then, he'd go around acting like an ass just as frequently.

Yeah...I've never quite been able to figure out Randy Moss. This isn't the first story I've read of him doing something classy...but then, he'd go around acting like an ass just as frequently.

This might help explain things...

http://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/36ykw0/exvikings_star_randy_moss_shows_up_at_pelican/

Head coach Mike Tice said the two have a special bond because of Moss' inclination toward children, not adults. Moss often turns down autograph requests from adults by saying, 'Too big, dawg." "Randy trusts kids, Randy doesn't trust adults," Tice said. "That's because adults throughout his career, when they knew he was going to be special, used him. Kids don't use him. Kids love him. My son loves Randy."

reminds me of a saying...there is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill-behooves any of us to pass judgement on any of the rest of us.

Class act indeed by Randy.

I wonder how many times, pro athletes will attend, host, appear, or any of the like as a PR move rather than as an act of kindness. In this case, it seems to be that RM truly was acting out of compassion and friendship. I agree with the general sentiment of the thread, class act.