new info on sandyhook and possible cia covert ops....

That's the point. It seems like there were no kids. No autopsy s were allowed. For some reason, legislation in Conneticut disallowing the release of autopsy results to the public was rushed through the week before the tragedy. Or cached web pages discussing the shooting a day before it actually happened. Or, the picture of the boy allegedly killed at Sandy Hook turning up in Pakistan a few years later at another mass shooting. The exact same photo. I don't know what it means. I suspect all this is to accelerate gun control Anyway, there is a lot to it and I understand the default response is that it's crazy. Like I said I thought it was nuts but now not so sure. It doesn't mean I don't care about kids. Whomever is behind it is evil for using kids to advance a agenda.

So an entire town of people is refraining from saying "Hey wait a minute....that kid never lived here"? Whole families of an entire school system are all keeping quiet?

I see that now. You make some great points. That is probably more plausible than someone having the wrong date on a web page that was cached.

The person behind it was not using kids to advance an agenda. The person behind it was crazy and killed kids. If others are using it to advance an agenda then call them out for that, but accusing them of staging it is spitting on the graves of these children plain and simple. I watched about 15 minutes of your video and clicked around to various parts. What I saw was pieced together with bits of random information that were made to look 1000 times more relevant than they are.

Edited by 4merper4mer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So an entire town of people is refraining from saying "Hey wait a minute....that kid never lived here"? Whole families of an entire school system are all keeping quiet?

This is the most compelling reason for me not to believe most conspiracy theories. The sheer number of people that would have to be involved combined with an internet age just isn't the best formula for secret-keeping, even if you do buy everyone off. You can pull up individuals that have kept secrets of this magnitude for their entire lives, but lots of people with different backgrounds and values? Nuh uh.

The closest example I can think of is Ultra in the UK, but that was pre-internet.

This is the most compelling reason for me not to believe most conspiracy theories. The sheer number of people that would have to be involved combined with an internet age just isn't the best formula for secret-keeping, even if you do buy everyone off. You can pull up individuals that have kept secrets of this magnitude for their entire lives, but lots of people with different backgrounds and values? Nuh uh.

The closest example I can think of is Ultra in the UK, but that was pre-internet.

For me in the case of Sandy Hook it is because someone I have known for a decade lost a family friend. I'd rather not have to type that here but people have to push because they saw a video chock full of morons on youtube.

I remember that Tom saw the plane fly into the Pentagon and still we get the 9/11 crap on here every once in a while saying it simply had to be a missile....the physics dictate it.....

There is plenty of crap to get upset about without having to be duped by stupid stuff like this.

For me in the case of Sandy Hook it is because someone I have known for a decade lost a family friend. I'd rather not have to type that here but people have to push because they saw a video chock full of morons on youtube.

I remember that Tom saw the plane fly into the Pentagon and still we get the 9/11 crap on here every once in a while saying it simply had to be a missile....the physics dictate it.....

There is plenty of crap to get upset about without having to be duped by stupid stuff like this.

Not just here. Some of my in-laws are so adamant a missile hit the Pentagon that they insist not only that I'm lying, but that I'm an active member of the conspiracy, paid to lie about it.

Not just here. Some of my in-laws are so adamant a missile hit the Pentagon that they insist not only that I'm lying, but that I'm an active member of the conspiracy, paid to lie about it.

Well are you flashing a Bentley and a Rolex?

Well are you flashing a Bentley and a Rolex?

Of course not. Ostentatious display of conspiracy-derived wealth is a good way to end up being found hanging in a freezer truck in Queens to the mellifluous strains Layla.

Of course not. Ostentatious display of conspiracy-derived wealth is a good way to end up being found hanging in a freezer truck in Queens to the mellifluous strains Layla.

mellifluous :beer:

The conspiracy so awesome, that they placed a part of a 767 landing gear between two NYC buildings downtown to be discovered a decade later. That's forward thinking.

The conspiracy so awesome, that they placed a part of a 767 landing gear between two NYC buildings downtown to be discovered a decade later. That's forward thinking.

That gear sat in my tool shed for about eight years, until it was ready to be planted and "discovered."

We've got several hundred thousand people collaborating on this conspiracy. We didn't miss many details.

I should get my friend to start posting here. There isn't a conspiracy that he doesn't adamantly believe in. I stopped trying to discuss conspiracies with him several years ago, but that doesn't stop him from trying to make conversation about things like Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Kennedy, etc.

was operation northwoods bs too?

In what way? It's documented that a series of false-flag operations were proposed, but Kennedy refused to approve them. Beyond that, I don't know of anything that happened relating to Operation Northwoods. We never did go to war with Cuba, after all.

Edited by Azalin

In what way? It's documented that a series of false-flag operations were proposed, but Kennedy refused to approve them. Beyond that, I don't know of anything that happened relating to Operation Northwoods. We never did go to war with Cuba, after all.

Northwoods was a false-flag. Cuba doesn't even exist. They just want you to think it does.

http://www.infowars.com/

reports are that sandyhook was possible cia covert op in order to see how the american public would react if new gun laws were put in place.... cia also reported connections with current officials in gadaffi.

sources cited

Wow,do people like this ever stop and think about the people affected by these tragedies before they post this garbage?

Your family thinks that ?.Hmmm ,why doesn't that surprise me?You must have a great view from the couch by the window.Dont worry Tom, I thought I saw a UFO once when i was 7.

Northwoods was a false-flag. Cuba doesn't even exist. They just want you to think it does.

I've always believed that the Caribbean Sea doesn't really exist, and that those Disney pirate movies are intended to reenforce the lie. Alex Jones says so.

I've always believed that the Caribbean Sea doesn't really exist, and that those Disney pirate movies are intended to reenforce the lie. Alex Jones says so.

It used to exist, but it disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.

I was too busy to follow the news during Sandy Hook, so I have no frame of reference about any of this. I do, however, have a problem with the way every conspiracy theory is automatically dismissed out of hand and the theorist labelled a nut.

I do think most conspiracy theories are bull **** and most conspiracy theorists are nuts, but this approach gives good cover to anyone who does pull off a conspiracy.

See, that's the problem. Retards like the OP take every shred of hysterical rumor in the heat of the moment as events are unfolding as 'evidence' of wild conspiracies. On the train home on 9-11 I heard the State Department had been bombed. A random, terrified firemen said he thought there might have been a bomb at the WTC. Suddenly nothing makes sense!!! It's all a big lie!!!

Did you have to interview for that? Seems like a pretty good gig. What does it pay?

Now you know why the government orchestrated the 2003 blackout. Couldn't very well get that landing gear in place with all those lights in the city!