I'm being ''oppressed''

"When you have a human character with a flesh tone of any kind you will have diversity issues,"

Isn't it great that we've solved so many of society's ills that this is the only kind of thing we have to worry about?

"When you have a human character with a flesh tone of any kind you will have diversity issues,"

Isn't it great that we've solved so many of society's ills that this is the only kind of thing we have to worry about?

Felt-based racism. :rolleyes:

Isn't a "Knight" strictly a Caucasian Euro-centric title? An Asian Cowboy would actually be offensive. Would they be willing to change the mascot (per game) to a Samurai? An Indian Brave? An Islamic Jihadist?

Black Jesus does not approve.

Edited by unbillievable

This is the thing that is killing me in race relations in the 2nd decade of the 21st century. Wherever there is a group of people, we must note everyone's race (as if we didn't know already) and count each to make sure it's fair.

A while back (<10 years) I thought the younger generation was pretty blind to racism and thought it was kindof silly. Now they've sucked in this whole counting thing.

Racism is a real problem in this country, but when you take it to this extent and look for it even in places like mascot color, it just gets silly IMHO.

I'm getting pretty tired of this whole need for diversity crap.

It's okay. You can tell it's almost over because they're doing less yelling about skin color and more yelling about gender neutrality.

Remember, if you genuinely believe that you are a boy simply because you were born with a penis instead of a vagina and sweatermuffins, well, then, check yourself. People see your Ethel Merman collection, and they know better.