(LAMP) What Does Your Saturday Look Like

plenzmd1

Ohh boy....body can't take that kind of day anymore. Freakin fight did not start to 12.

Wifey punishing me today too. Walk with her and dog, some yard work that she wants done, then a freaking art festival......Jesus, just what I need with my head pounding and body sore....walking around looking at still lifes or paint throw at a canvass.

But yesterday was awesome!

Edited by plenzmd1

Ohh boy....body can't take that kind of day anymore. Freakin fight did not start to 12.

Wifey punishing me today too. Walk with her and dog, some yard work that she wants done, then a freaking art festival......Jesus, just what I need with my head pounding and body sore....walking around looking at still lifes or paint throw at a canvass.

What skirt did she pick out for you to wear?

Well at least you had a great Saturday. I felt that way this morning but it was from puking 13 times yesterday. Places I puked toilet(of course), kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower and living room floor. Man my girl was busy cleaning yesterday. God bless her.

Just got back from the farmer's market. Got some nice kale, some organic chicken, and some local Cheddar cheese and mozzarella. The wife just went to buy some herb plants for the garden, so I'm sipping on a beer watching lacrosse. Mother-In-Law is in town for the weekend. Doing a chicken BBQ later. Life is good.

Son and I went out and got my wife a couple hanging basket flowers for Mother's Day. Spent a good $25 on cards for wife/mom. Washed the car, mowed the lawn, did some edging - which I still need to finish. Just cracked the first beer. Keeping it simple on the grill tonight with burgers (85%) and dogs (Sabrett), with some applewood smoked bacon for the burgers; baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw for sides. Mets are on at 7:10 tonight. Great Saturday. Tomorrow, just plan on taking a nice long ride and finding a spot for a late lunch. I agree, Johnny, life is fantastic. We're lucky dudes.