Bills merch. sales up 300%,McCoy jerseys setting records

I have a Mario, Marcell and EJ to go along with other countless other crappy purchases- Lynch, Spiller rookie year #21 and of couse my cherished TO. My go to is my Kelly (original from 1994), but I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll probably buy one. Thinking Hughes or Sammy this year. I've always bought blue jerseys becuase I'll stain the others in the parking lot of the Ralph. This year, I might have to test my grown man status and buy a white.

I have a Mario, Marcell and EJ to go along with other countless other crappy purchases- Lynch, Spiller rookie year #21 and of couse my cherished TO. My go to is my Kelly (original from 1994), but I'm a glutton for punishment, so I'll probably buy one. Thinking Hughes or Sammy this year. I've always bought blue jerseys becuase I'll stain the others in the parking lot of the Ralph. This year, I might have to test my grown man status and buy a white.

I feel you on that, my go to is a Bruce Smith VT jersey :thumbsup:

You need to change your avatar and screen name!

:w00t: The screen name was definitely a rash decision but players leaving isn't why I don't wear jerseys. They're just not my thing.

I was going to hold out and own my mistake but I probably should change now. It feels weird the longer he's not a Bill.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

my rule is do not buy jerseys of current players. 10-year rule in getting a jersey after a player retires.

This is a good rule.

Anytime I think of buying a current player's jersey they either start stinking it up, or leave.

:w00t: The screen name was definitely a rash decision but players leaving isn't why I don't wear jerseys. They're just not my thing.

I was going to hold out and own my mistake but I probably should change now. It feels weird the longer he's not a Bill.

ha! Nice pic! You could go with "Downtown Preston Brown" or "52's the Mike"