Drayton Florence to announce retirement

Best of luck to him.... Not a bad career

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/drayton-florence-officially-retiring-from-nfl-graduating-from-college/

Two plays to remember our guy

110928120308_SIcoverBILLS.jpg

And one for the future :flirt:

The article left out buffalo

"A former San Diego Chargers second-round draft pick from Tuskegee drafted 46th overall, Florence also played for the Carolina Panthers, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars and Denver Broncos."

That pick-6 against Brady was one of the most electric plays I can recall in the past 10 years. 70,000 people were collectively orgasming simultaneously. I'll always remember that one.

That pick-6 against Brady was one of the most electric plays I can recall in the past 10 years. 70,000 people were collectively orgasming simultaneously. I'll always remember that one.

i had a really hard time finding a video of the play. John Murphy played the radio version last night and it gave me chills. Edited by YoloinOhio

Best of luck to him.... Not a bad career

The article left out buffalo

"A former San Diego Chargers second-round draft pick from Tuskegee drafted 46th overall, Florence also played for the Carolina Panthers, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars and Denver Broncos."

In the articles defense, Google is not user friendly

It ranks among the top 10 plays I can recall as a fan.